Can you get married?

GTA IV 4EVER

GTA IV 4EVER

okay if you have completed the game and choosing "Revenge" u be at Romans wedding. Just before Kate is shot either she are Niko asks about those 2 getting married 2. But since she sied can you marry u other girlfriends then? blush.gif

Go to hell! You just ruined the ending for me! Even with your title you still should have used spoiler tags. You better hope I forget it.

Holy Diver
Go to hell! You just ruined the ending for me! Even with your title you still should have used spoiler tags. You better hope I forget it.

more fool u mate it said it clearly in the description

its your fault and yours only so dont start making threats saying you better forget as he did nothing worng

more fool u mate it said it clearly in the description

its your fault and yours only so dont start making threats saying you better forget as he did nothing worng

Regardless of the despriction he could have still used tags.

dinnyhoon

So you went into a spoiler-filled thread thinking "oh, I hope he uses spoiler tags"? What were you planning on reading if the thread was covered in spoiler tags? Black horizontal lines?

okay if you have completed the game and choosing "Revenge" u be at Romans wedding. Just before Kate is shot either she are Niko asks about those 2 getting married 2. But since she sied can you marry u other girlfriends then? blush.gif

Why would you want to?

You'll just end up getting divorced and having half your assets taken from you.

Seriously...the Sims is out now and it's got some great expansion packs for you. tounge.gif

thurmanator

it said spoilers dont enter the thread you f*cking moron

GTA IV 4EVER

Im just asking. cause i never yet seen a GTA that ended happy ending. i mean just look at GTA VC stories!

GTA IV 4EVER

P.S i hate the sims. I want full playable games. not click and wait games suicidal.gif

no cookie.gif for you! tounge.gif