What people dont seem to understand

ATLANT3AN

ATLANT3AN

I hear so many moans from people on here about the lack of this and the lack of that, from talking about how there are not as many pedestrians as there are in reality, not as much traffic as there is in star junction. The fact the textures are not perfect on every item such as tress and the like. Do you people understand how coding for games work? about limitations about actually achieving playable frame rates.

There are hundreds of ideas content that did not get included in the end and may of even been fairly close to completion but in the end the frame rates were aversely affected, I feel people don't take into consideration the limitations of even next generation hardware. Look at the size of the city/the content, the variety of content, the detail and how it's very playable and in my opinion most of the opinions on here are bullsh*t, are you expecting real life game play in every way?

I think the game is absolutely superb, the graphics are brilliant and apart from the few annoyances which have not been eliminated there are so many fantastic things that I just don't have any time for negativity towards this game.

ATLANT3AN

They took stuff out for no reason like the gloves.

I don't even know why they did that it was in most screenshots and it's even on the back of the box

KieranMurphy
I think the game is absolutely superb, the graphics are brilliant and apart from the few annoyances which have not been eliminated there are so many fantastic things that I just don't have any time for negativity towards this game.

Well said. icon14.gif

It's truly incredible the amount of negative threads started on these forums bitching and whining about the stupidest little things. If this was the first GTA game ever released then I guarantee that all these stupid threads about annoyances and how Rockstar screwed up and how all the great things from San Andreas were left out would never be posted, because people would simply be praising what is truly a great video game and an absolute blast to play. I've been hooked ever since I bought it earlier this week.

ATLANT3AN

They took stuff out for no reason like the gloves.

So when you are walking around the city, seeing just for example the brilliant thunderstorms and cinematic quality views and seeing the epic euphoria engine at work, you are wondering why gloves were took out?

Edited by ATLANT3AN