Francis or Derrick McGeary

ffss

imheretostay

Francis is a piece of sh*t, but so is Derrick. Derrick is even more worthless. Atleast you get something for killing Derrick, so yeah, Derrick it is.

twistedrazzor

i shot the police guy, having friends at the top is helpful, but having friends at the bottom is an alliance

mupet0000

I shot the police man, he knew to much!

But really i dont know which one was the best decision.

Rookie747

Fransis seemed like the right dession because hes a f*cker, but if u dont kill him you can get rid of wanted level when ever outside missions...

ye i decided not to kill him even tho hes a prick maybe ill change my mind and load the game but ill see how the story goes

I work on a strict policy - if they're a threat, waste them. Francis was the one to kill for me, he knew about Niko's past and the sonofabitch even blackmailed him with it. Derrick was just a smackhead, but atleast I got paid for my work with him.

user posted image

Sgt-Smack

I shot Francis because I was becomming an eron boy and he knew too much...Derrick is a peice of sh*t but he cant take Niko no way!!

Kill Francis and you go to his funeral and at his funeral there will be some f*ckers who you can kill. Kill Derrick and you can do some extra missions for Francis.

idrinkalot

i shot derrick because they said he was going to talk to the police. i forgot all about that police wanted level thing because i was stoned when i made the decision and don't remember the call.

Dude, the f*cking title of this thread is a huge spoiler by itself. I now know that later in the game i will have to kill either Francis or Derrick, which is f*cked up since i'm only 50% through the game.

Use better titles next time. "Question about Francis" or something would have been better.

sattizahn

I killed Derrick because:

1- He's already dead inside

2- Francis wipes any wanted level clear free of charge

3- The funeral mission is tight as hell

Elim Rawne

Are there any negatives to killing Derrick?

I.E. Does Packie or Kate refuse to speak to you like that bitch X?

Haha i shot both of them because i couldnt deside and failed haha

kinda impossible u twit.

btw, Francis is the COP who gets u to run some cool errands for him

Derrick is the twit that backstabs you near the start of the game, yeah? derrick is also the one that tried to kill your cousin, yeha>

kinda impossible u twit.

It's not you twit. After you shoot one of them you have a few seconds to shoot the other and you fail.

flyinhawaiian

"Francis or Derrick"

Spoiler

Hmm, I wonder what the topic is about. dozingoff.gif

Royal Criminal
Off-topic spam edit removed Edited by Royal Criminal

kieranefc

i killed franic but thinkin about it Derricks a junkie with nothing to offer, you kill francis you get an extra mission you kill derrick and you get the special ability of getting all your wanted down at any time just by phoning franics! so shoulda killed Derrick

BlackStar2k

kinda impossible u twit.

btw, Francis is the COP who gets u to run some cool errands for him

Derrick is the twit that backstabs you near the start of the game, yeah? derrick is also the one that tried to kill your cousin, yeha>

Uhm, I did the same the first time, neither of them have rocket dodge abilities wink.gif

wwestonecold87

kill derrick

if you kill him you can call francies to get the police off your back, but not in missons

killing francies doesent give you anything

adamrosie86

im also really confused as to what i should do. when i looked at the stats right before the mission derrick was 100% and francis was 63 or something like that but i really want to know if derrick has anything to offer like becoming a friend or whatever. can someone who has done this and gotten a little farther weigh in some of their opinions?

GTA-MASTA 56

shoot derrick. if you do then if you call francis he will get rid of your wanted level

adamrosie86
shoot derrick. if you do then if you call francis he will get rid of your wanted level

is that all that will happen afterwards?

TheFlipside

i killed francis because i like the irish family and everybody there said that they don't like him

• 1 month later...
GeneticallyDiffrent

Francis is a prick. His ability is just like Kiki's except it sucks ass because it only works once. You get the funeral mission either way, but it's easier if you shoot Francis. Francis DOES NOT HAVE ANY MORE MISSIONS AFTER THIS.