The snowstorm

HairyTurtle100

Canofceleri

Man, I can't beat this. I even had the bright idea of leaving a helicopter right outside so I could really take off... but go figure, can't shake a wanted level in one of those.

TheJonesy
I actually found this mission very easy, and beat it on my first try.

Here's my strategy:

Make sure you have full health and armor before starting this mission. At the start, snipe out the guards you can from a distance. (I got like 5 or so.) Then move in, taking cover and blasting everyone away. (TIP: Always, I mean ALWAYS, in every room you enter, LOOK UP! This is because there is a few guys on the roof of the Old Hospital, that shoot at you and can drain away your health very fast.) Anyway, i managed to win the shootout part with the dealers without getting shot ONCE! (True.) Then before picking up the coke, plan your route. When you pick up the coke, you will see a short cutscene and you will be informed that the N.O.O.S.E is raiding the place. NOW, do NOT waste your time shooting them! Once the N.O.O.S.E move in, a speedboat will spawn near the building on a dock. If you planned your route, you are now able to just run through the N.O.O.S.E guys shooting at you, ignoring them. Run to the dock, hop on the speedboat and get the hell out of there. Also losing your 3 star wanted rating is much easier on the water, just watch out for any cop patrol boats!

Hope this helps. smile.gif

I have problems with this mission, too. I'll try it out. I never realized there was any docks outside...I was in my "red zone." cool.gif

jcourt512

No one has posted this yet I believe so here goes... Instead of fighting through all the guards, kill the first two outside, then enter the fence through the broken part on the left side a little ways down. Continue outside to the back of the hospital, where there is a ladder. Climb it and get in cover immediately. Kill the two roof guards, jump down or balance on the girder over to the room with coke, kill those two, get the armor, pick up the coke. Then, wait for the remaining criminals to fight the cops a little bit, then sprint outside past everybody. Jump in a car and get the heck out of there.

I stole a fast car from the showroom and parked that up. At the end I killed a few cops (especially those shotgun guys) and hammered down the Y button to get in my car whilst still getting shot at. Failed first time as for some reason I couldn't shake the cops off. Did it second time and shook them off so quick.

Having read this thread, I am guessing jumping in the water would have been easier as there may be a boat.

Here is what you do:

When the mission begins, take a taxi. When you get there, grab the large SUV, and take it through the fence around the RIGHT side of the building, not left. You go around, and you'll find a ladder at the back. Climb up it, and you'll be on floor two of the ruins. Get the guys on your floor and then some of the guys who bother you from below. Jump down, DON'T get the First Aid Kit, and run towards the room where the bag is. Get the guys, the armor and the bag. Now run into the same room where you jumped down into. Grab the First Aid Kit. There is a circular table in the left corner. Climb up on it, and grab one of the parts of the frame, and climb up. Make your way carefully to the ladder, and climb down. Get into your car, and loose the wanted stars.

Hope that helped.

My way is a bit easier biggrin.gif

No one has posted this yet I believe so here goes... Instead of fighting through all the guards, kill the first two outside, then enter the fence through the broken part on the left side a little ways down. Continue outside to the back of the hospital, where there is a ladder. Climb it and get in cover immediately. Kill the two roof guards, jump down or balance on the girder over to the room with coke, kill those two, get the armor, pick up the coke. Then, wait for the remaining criminals to fight the cops a little bit, then sprint outside past everybody. Jump in a car and get the heck out of there.

Said it already biggrin.gif

Californian

When Lil'Jacob gives you a call right after i escape the cops, what does he say?? (i do have the subtitles on, but it's because i accidentally hanged up blush.gif )

user posted image

run past all cops (i didnt even try to fight any), out the front door, and jump into water. theres a boat close buy so get it and leg it.... good luck

I did this and passed it first time.

Spartacus

Getting past the cops is the hard part, the rest is easy. What I did was just take out all of the cops inside the building, and then I managed to just barely squeeze past the ones outside and get to the boat.

Let me just say, you'll be very surprised at the ending of this mission!

@Californian: Nothing important, just to come meet you and thanks and sh*t.