The snowstorm

HairyTurtle100

HairyTurtle100

I failed the snowstorm mission 8 times now, I can't get away from the motherf*cking cops, any tips?

run past all cops (i didnt even try to fight any), out the front door, and jump into water. theres a boat close buy so get it and leg it.... good luck

Yeah i also hate that missions, i had it in 3 tries. I just parked a fast car in front of the broken building and started a chase that took me 4 minutes and a small amount of HP left.

I ran out of the mansion without fighting and took of in the truck.

doomdiver_16

I took out some of the cops till I got to the last room then I legged it, jumped into the bobcat and sped off.

Freshmaker

know the inside of the hospital well..

after u killed off all bad guys, do not go for the package first. instead, roam around the hospital and make sure u know where to head a bee-line once the cops turned up..

once the cops start appearing, start running towards the exit... u might meet a few cops in the building, u can take out a couple of them and continue running...

park a vehicle (i used a bike) just outside the exit... head for it and run like no tomorrow...

I ran out of the mansion without fighting and took of in the truck.

works best

First part of the mission, I dont know how good you are at, so if your not good with that part, make sure your taking the tactical approach. I.e. use cover system, move slowly, try not to loose too much health. Take the armor thats near the drugs, youll need it.

For when the cops come, you have to be quick. The longer you take, the more cops come. This doesnt mean that you should just run through though. When you first pop out the door to the hallway, pop all the NOOSE members, it wont add to your wanted level. When you get to the last room, get rid of them 2 dudes. Once theyre gone, sprint outside, through the fence, and jump in the water. There WILL be a speedboat, even if it wasnt there at the start of the mission. Once in the boat, its easy escape from the cops.

Hope that helps.

I actually found this mission very easy, and beat it on my first try.

Here's my strategy:

Make sure you have full health and armor before starting this mission. At the start, snipe out the guards you can from a distance. (I got like 5 or so.) Then move in, taking cover and blasting everyone away. (TIP: Always, I mean ALWAYS, in every room you enter, LOOK UP! This is because there is a few guys on the roof of the Old Hospital, that shoot at you and can drain away your health very fast.) Anyway, i managed to win the shootout part with the dealers without getting shot ONCE! (True.) Then before picking up the coke, plan your route. When you pick up the coke, you will see a short cutscene and you will be informed that the N.O.O.S.E is raiding the place. NOW, do NOT waste your time shooting them! Once the N.O.O.S.E move in, a speedboat will spawn near the building on a dock. If you planned your route, you are now able to just run through the N.O.O.S.E guys shooting at you, ignoring them. Run to the dock, hop on the speedboat and get the hell out of there. Also losing your 3 star wanted rating is much easier on the water, just watch out for any cop patrol boats!

Hope this helps. smile.gif

dinnyhoon

If you're sprinting through the cops and you're low on health, there's a first aid kit in the room with the yellow generator (about halfway down the long hall).

jamesnchs2005

Just a warning I do not reccomend trying to swim to the other island. I didn't intend on trying it I fell in the water in the bobcat. I did manage to lose the patrol boats through the barges that are out there. I then swam to the stairs got back on the island and drove up and down the streets until i lost them. Oh also I did not shoot a single shot after picking up the package I just ran through the cops

Luckily, I managed to do this first time.

I basically killed all the thugs, once I got the snow, run and only kill a few cops, if any, steal the bobcat outside go to pay and spray then meet Little Jacob

Trooper911
I failed the snowstorm mission 8 times now, I can't get away from the motherf*cking cops, any tips?

\well, it all takes skill, i got the snow, then killed every damn pig in my sight, got a car and legged it...took me 2 times smile.gif

Here's my strategy:

Make sure you have full health and armor before starting this mission. At the start, snipe out the guards you can from a distance. (I got like 5 or so.) Then move in, taking cover and blasting everyone away. (TIP: Always, I mean ALWAYS, in every room you enter, LOOK UP! This is because there is a few guys on the roof of the Old Hospital, that shoot at you and can drain away your health very fast.) Anyway, i managed to win the shootout part with the dealers without getting shot ONCE! (True.) Then before picking up the coke, plan your route. When you pick up the coke, you will see a short cutscene and you will be informed that the N.O.O.S.E is raiding the place. NOW, do NOT waste your time shooting them! Once the N.O.O.S.E move in, a speedboat will spawn near the building on a dock. If you planned your route, you are now able to just run through the N.O.O.S.E guys shooting at you, ignoring them. Run to the dock, hop on the speedboat and get the hell out of there. Also losing your 3 star wanted rating is much easier on the water, just watch out for any cop patrol boats!

Thanks a lot dude, that's exactly what I did. Took the boat and got away.

no speedboat near the dock for me, after running past the n.o.o.s.e bastards...

sad.gif

gonna try the car getaway, though it's really hard to shake 3 stars with that.

no speedboat near the dock for me, after running past the n.o.o.s.e bastards...

sad.gif

gonna try the car getaway, though it's really hard to shake 3 stars with that.

Use the Bobcat, then go to Pay 'n' Spray wink.gif

FourForty

Here's my strategy:

Thanks a lot dude, that's exactly what I did. Took the boat and got away.

I used that method as well and it worked a lot better than trying to shoot it out with the giant gang of cops. Just plot ur way out, and head for the truck, then just book it until you're clear. try to get off that little island as soon as possible.

Oh, and just above the entrance to the old hospital, there is a flying rat, might want to pop it off after you kill the guards just before you head in. or after you kill everybody, but before you grab the coke.

goodsmeagol

I HAVE YOU ALL BEAT!

Activate mission

Goto helitours

Take Heli

Fly to back of hospital

land, and use the Heli blades to take out the back fence

There is a ladder on back side of building

climb up

kill 2 guys

look down, blow up all gas tanks

leave 6 thugs alive at front of building

kill 2 protecting stash(all others r dead)

get coke

run back to rear room of building

jump onto wooden wheel (on its side)

look towards wall

JUMP

climb though the window

run to back of building(no cops yet, they are fighting the thugs still)

get in Heli

Fly to central park

jump over fence

get car, speed off to freedom

DONE!!

StanMarsh
run past all cops (i didnt even try to fight any), out the front door, and jump into water. theres a boat close buy so get it and leg it.... good luck

This not only works, but is completely fail proof.

Its not that hard. Kill the first two guys and go around the back. U'll find a ladder, climb it, kill everyone near u. Then the objective is to ur front left. 10 o'clock maybe. Pick it up then climb the table and climb up to the top(1st) floor and make your way back to the ladder without falling down.

Vive La France

Here is what you do:

When the mission begins, take a taxi. When you get there, grab the large SUV, and take it through the fence around the RIGHT side of the building, not left. You go around, and you'll find a ladder at the back. Climb up it, and you'll be on floor two of the ruins. Get the guys on your floor and then some of the guys who bother you from below. Jump down, DON'T get the First Aid Kit, and run towards the room where the bag is. Get the guys, the armor and the bag. Now run into the same room where you jumped down into. Grab the First Aid Kit. There is a circular table in the left corner. Climb up on it, and grab one of the parts of the frame, and climb up. Make your way carefully to the ladder, and climb down. Get into your car, and loose the wanted stars.

Hope that helped.

Speed Boat worked great! Tried mission 3 times before seeking help on here and passed it the very next time I tried it. Plan your escape before you pick up the blow then gun it... smile.gif

A good way to sidestep most of the cops inside the building is to jump up onto the desk where you find the coke, than onto the upper elvel from the desk.

With a bit of careful manuevering, you can make your way to the fropnt of the building and out window, without losing much HP/armor.

After that, I just hopped in the truck and ran.

Shootin_spree

i didnt find it that difficult, the first time i failed it because i went to the hospital without armour and without realising the bikers were pretty heated.

but the second time it was as easy as chocolate cake, just take cover as much as possible when attacked by the cops, and go for there heads or legs. then, jump in the Bobcat and leg it.

camelenchilada

Took me 3 tries I think...best way for me was to just run past all the cops and NOOSE guys and take the truck outside the hospital. Killing 'em probably adds to your wanted level, which means an even bigger area to clear.

ok, i used the ladder method. there's a ladder on the back of the structure. climb it, pop some guys, get to the coke, then you have lots of enemies who are fighting the n.o.o.s.e when you come, sprint by them, get into a car, drive to pay and spray and try to enter when the cops don't see you.

finally done with it.

michelle the f*cking bitch!

Just run dude. When you get to the cop part, just run.

Make sure you have full health and full armour and go to the boat.

GTA.MAD.AJ

Just use the boat, thats what I done, stupid helicopter lost track of me, there was somewhere I could "park up" and just ran up the stairs, and got a taxi.