Must Be High?

deathdesire

deathdesire

Does anyone else agree that playing this game while mega stoned is one of the greatest things god can offer. orly.gif

Yes I smoked pot yesterday and played IV it was great smile.gif But watching Fawlty Towers is even better when stoned

deathdesire

i think the boys down at rockstar were definately blazed during the making of this game

MasterYoca13

not yet. but if i play games while blazed i always just run around doing absolutely pointless things for hours.

i'd probably follow a pedestrian for an hour just because i want to see where he's going. i'm weird blazed. ph34r.gif

(turns out i'm far superior in halo 3 when i'm blazed though.)

JustAddWater
Does anyone else agree that playing this game while mega stoned is one of the greatest things god can offer. orly.gif

I think playing GTA3 with the birds eye view camera really reminded me of GTA2, and I was almost convinced I was playing it while stoned. It was a great experience!

lazypotsmoker

i was so stoned that me and niko were on a magic carpet flying around liberly city

deathdesire

i was so stoned that me and niko were on a magic carpet flying around liberly city

must've been good bud.. top form.

not yet. but if i play games while blazed i always just run around doing absolutely pointless things for hours.

i'd probably follow a pedestrian for an hour just because i want to see where he's going. i'm weird blazed. ph34r.gif

i've been doing that sober for years...

kinda anoying now i actually know how it all works <_< i know they have paths lol

me sober = you stoned

deathdesire

kinda anoying now i actually know how it all works <_< i know they have paths lol

me sober = you stoned

what happens when you get stoned then notify.gif

Dr Doidberg

god didnt offer us weed. sh*t grows from this earth that has been here for billions of years and wasnt created in 6 days. gta is more fun high. eat some shrooms and play vice city and tell me if you don't have the best trip in the world.

i like laughing at ppl who dont smoke weed bc they never tried it before and they actually believe whatever they were told about it.

i'm baked right now, gonna get more, playing gta as I type..ok listening to the radio - Beat 102.7 -

wake and bake for the win

me sober = you stoned

what happens when you get stoned then notify.gif

He somehow does missions and finishes the game perfectly without dying, or being distracted by the lighting effects.

Edit: MasterYoca, I'm stealing one of those factorizor thingies out of your signature. tounge.gif

Edited by xer0er

PeaceDude

Thats the first thing i plan on doing when i get it, my game comes on tuesday so it seems i'll have to wait.

Yes, I rather like this God fellow. He's very theatrical, you know, a pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence. Gotta get me some of that.