XBOX 360 Reading error

Mineralwasser

Mineralwasser

From time to time my game hangs up with the : "Cant read Disk" error

I can play without problems for a few hours but now its the third time i got this message.

can anyone tell me if this probllem is caused by my xbox or the GTA DvD ?

(sorry for my bad english smile.gif )

It seems to be a problem a number of people are experiencing. Apparently more on PS3, but I'm on an Xbox too, and I get that error too. Sometimes a lot and it's very frustrating.

Also, when I try to restart it often goes to a white "Put this disc in an Xbox" screen -- VERY frustrating (it IS an Xbox! grr....).

Now (I'm in Algonquin) sometimes when I get in a cab the game does not move inside, but I cannot operate, select destination, or get out -- essentially another frozen situation in which I have to force quit.

If I wasn't having so much fun I might give up on the game. Instead, I'm stuck putting up with the problem (sometimes right after finishing a difficult mission) and being frustrated...

I have the same thing as topic starter, only i see the loading and i see niko in his hideout and then i get the massage, just happened to me today. I can't play no more.

IHEARTGTAIV

yea im having the same problem i have already got a second disc and it still did the same as the last one. but i will eventually get ANOTHER disc and keep having the same f*ckin problem