getting away with murder

zixer

Come on guys. How many of you have tried going in a dark alley and shoot a guy in the face and ten seconds after the police chase you ? And there are no people around at all. Somebody also tried that ?

Some things I've noticed are:

1) NPCs can hear the gunshots, and sometimes DO call in the reports on their cell phones. That, and/or an NPC/Civi finds the body too.

defibrillator

If peds hear gunshots and call the police you will notice a radius around you but with police officers quite far away. I have still killed quite a few people in this fashion and out in public and haven't had the police called on me but sometimes I do have them called too.

If you knife a person in the same scenario as you described you would get off scot free. I have done it many times, no this isn't a stealth game but you can use stealthy tactics to your advantage. A well timed sniper shot from a long distance can also get you a clean kill. I suppose you could do the with the bat but I don't really like the bat. I know this game is far from realistic but seeing him pull a giant metal baseball bat out of his coat just ruins it for me, I don't know why it doesn't with the guns really but w/e.

The bat might be less stealthy b/c of it's size and it does make noise and take longer to kill with than the knife.

p.s. the knife rocks. If you lost your knife from the beginning and can't find another to replace your bat, Jacob sells combat knives out of his trunk when you call him for guns.

liquidizetheassets

Yeah, you can stealth kill people in Final interview and Undress to Kill. It's much better that you can use stealth rather than be forced like in SA. There should be a silenced pistol though. Also I just joined what is that player hater thing that you get next to your name. how do you change it? Thanks

Also I just joined what is that player hater thing that you get next to your name. how do you change it? Thanks

Just click My Controls below your username at the top, then Edit Profile Info.

Chillybean83

ive gunned people down in very quiet areas and received no police attention

remember that if anyone sees or hears your gunshots.. police will come

so theres only a handful of areas in the game where you could get away with murder

ie: a quiet dock area where theres just a couple (or one) bum around

the cops hearing is very inconsistant as i can go around killing 10 random civilians and not get a wanted level but later on i kill 1 and get 2 stars

the cops hearing is very inconsistant as i can go around killing 10 random civilians and not get a wanted level but later on i kill 1 and get 2 stars

Did you even READ what was said in this thread?

Rule of thumb: Peds have ears and eyes, and will call the cops if something is wrong. Just because they can't see you, doesn't mean they don't hear a gunshot. If you want to kill someone silently, take a bat or a knife to them. If you just want to kill someone, have an escape route nearby.

Rule of thumb: Peds have ears and eyes, and will call the cops if something is wrong. Just because they can't see you, doesn't mean they don't hear a gunshot. If you want to kill someone silently, take a bat or a knife to them. If you just want to kill someone, have an escape route nearby.

Oh the realism..

inlove.gif