Your Funniest GTA:IV Moments

Durty_Duval

Durty_Duval

ive got 2 so far

drove by some crackheads late at night huddled around a burning barrel, i turned my brights on and honked the horn, one started freaking out screaming and running talkin about "The pink are coming to get me!"

the other, i stole some guy's hummer, he tried to open the door and take it back and i started to drive off, he holds on to the door lol and i whip car around and a taxi is coming from to opposite direction, looked like his head popped off and his body went flying lol

priceless

Jumped off the freeway in an attempt to evade a 3-star wanted level with almost no health left. I was in a police cruiser at the time, and that thing ended up in a vertical barrel roll before landing on it's wheels on top of a warehouse, bouncing off, doing an end-over-end flip in mid-air, and again landing on it's wheels. Oddly enough the glass stayed intact with the only real damage being the front-right wheel locking up.

RollsRoyceD
Jumped off the freeway in an attempt to evade a 3-star wanted level with almost no health left. I was in a police cruiser at the time, and that thing ended up in a vertical barrel roll before landing on it's wheels on top of a warehouse, bouncing off, doing an end-over-end flip in mid-air, and again landing on it's wheels. Oddly enough the glass stayed intact with the only real damage being the front-right wheel locking up.

Its times like that where you wish you had replay. Ive had a few moments like that, like FCK!! Only If I could have recorded that and let everyone see it. Theyd be going nuts.

redwolf206

I was running from the police, and I didn't know about the roadblock because I just got the game. I hit the concrete barriers and flew over the bridge into the water.

We've had thousands of posts about "lol he hung on to the door so i did a 180/braked/bailed/made him hit a wall/lamp post/tree/other car", and it's kind of getting old.

Some guy on another thread said he rammed a pickup, the driver bailed on fire and ran across the road burning which caused a driver to swerve and begin another 8-car pileup. THAT's an original and funny happening

Durty_Duval
I was running from the police, and I didn't know about the roadblock because I just got the game. I hit the concrete barriers and flew over the bridge into the water.

i did that, but i went thru the windshield with a 4 star wated level, yeah died in a hail of gunfire as a skip off the pavement

Seeing Florian, I mean Bernie run in the park when I have to beat the snot out of his bully. What a f*cking run! Reminds me of that blonde chick from Friends when she runs in the park.