Wheelie Achievement

Playboy.

Hobo Lobo

Not sure about the bike, but do it at the airport.

Long runways with nothing in yourway.

GeneticallySuperior

I have my best balance on the whatever900, the only thing that messes me up is the gear changes. In San Andreas you could let off the gas and just hold down and it'd automatically balance you.

I guess it'd make sense to use the dirtbike though, lightest of the bikes, doesn't take much acceleration to pull your front up.

Besides a sh*t load of feds!!

the faggio moped thing is amazing for wheelie since it dosent go so fast u can basically do a continuous wheelie if u got the room, mine is something like 100 yards/meters w/e the game measures it in

• 2 weeks later...
AntiPersonnel

got 1500 feet (over quarter mile) wheelie in a faggio straight down 5th avenue LOL

I did it on the NRG..it's a little tricky because the things hauls ass, but if you find the balance point it's easier to just tap the throttle when the front wheel starts to dip. As far as locations, just find a straight ass road and make sure you can steer around any dumbass people that get in the way rolleyes.gif

Axe_Gaijin

Fagio is definetly the easiest to pull it off on, I did it on Star Junction biggrin.gif

I used the NRG. Gain enough speed so you're able to pull the bike up slowly.

I did mine on Broker Bridge with an NRG600. Ironically enough, what ended my wheelie was a car changing lanes and knocking me into a rail, and flipping me, on the bike still down into the water. I didn't have much health left, so i guess I did a painful bellyflop and died.

i dont know about you guys but i did mine on the freeway lol like over bridges is easy just look out for incomming or taxis that just randomly pull into ur friggen lane devil.gifdevil.gif

alejobulala

i got the achievement riding a faggo (no homo) on a street that just happend to be clear long enough for me to ride it out. believe it!

I got mine with the Faggio i had to steal for Stevie. On my way to the garage, i just popped a wheelie. Wasn't trying for the achievement either, lol.

yes i would agree

AntiPersonnel

the airport is a waste of time.

not only getting there but having the feds harass you while trying to do a wheelie.

not saying it is impossible at all obviously, but its unnecessary. i dont know why people think this is the best place for it.

one of the long vertical avenues of algonquin at 3am (very low traffic) would be much better with any motorcycle. and you could do this while in the natural course of the game, rather than havint to set aside a "session" specifically for getting the achievement like you would if you went to the airport.

It doesnt really matter where you do it, or what bike you use, it's really easy. The length in distance that you have to do it for really isn't that far at all.

I did it on my second attempt, only just missed it on my first attempt because I pulled back too far so I fell off.

I did mine on the dirt bike along some road when it was during the middle of the night. It isn't hard, you just have to find the right speed/balance point and try and keep it up. I tried it on most of the other bikes ( except the faggio ) Dirt bike seems to work well, it didn't pull me to far up either.