Tall Fire Escapes?

Humphrey Ridiculous

Humphrey Ridiculous

I found a few fire escapes and got up on them by moving trashcans, but I haven't found any ways to actual roofs. I get white doors or windows and can't seem to get on the roof. Anyone do this?

I want to get up real high and start a fatty firefight with some Whirly Pigs. And snipe people, of course.

If you wanna snipe piggies, in Algonquin there a crane on the stripey looking road in the map. Climb up there, and shoot away, also helis come so you can snipe the pilots and gunners if you wish

Humphrey Ridiculous

That works dude, thanks. Kinda still wondering if there's any way to physically get up any of these really tall skyscrapers (w/o a helicopter, obviously).

Does anybody actually do this?

I've wondered about those ladders on the sides of really tall buildings. Do you just hit Y when you're on the roof and Niko will hop over and get on the ladder?

The massive crane in Algonquin is PERFECT for that. just don't walk off the end like I did.

You can get on the Empire State Building (the one with the lights). There are even binoculars up there and some peds wink.gif.