The blue "doll" markers on the map.

T-Lex

When you screw the missions up for the blue "doll" markers/random encounters, can you re-do those missions?

I did the one with the alcoholic, to help him repay these dudes, but I ducked for cover when they started blasting, and lets just say he didn't... hehe

Anyone know if I can get another go?

saintdave

I assume you mean Brian?

If it was another character the outcome is the same. If they or you (obviously) die during the mission it is failed so you will be able to do it again once you locate the random character you were doing the job for.

Genitally Superior

I screwed the Mel mission yesterday as well and he did respawn today somewhere else. So, yeah, it seems you can redo them after a certain amount of time.

rebalrouser

green people on the map are chicks...can you date them?

Genitally Superior

Dont think so, I met this junkie chick, which would have let me for 5$, but Nico declined.... biggrin.gif

The first thing like that made me see some dude in a cutscene. He only bables about some jibberish, saying that he was rich as hell, and a bit later i was 100$ up.

The first thing like that made me see some dude in a cutscene. He only bables about some jibberish, saying that he was rich as hell, and a bit later i was 100$ up.

yeah i was wondering what the f*ck was going on with that?

He's a crackhead.

I screwed the Mel mission yesterday as well and he did respawn today somewhere else. So, yeah, it seems you can redo them after a certain amount of time.

Thanks, I'll just keep my eyes open for 'em.

Because you don't get a chance to restart them with a text message.

grimroxster

He's a crackhead.

Yea that was a little wierd.