Three Leaf Clover

Chain Gang Soldier

Chain Gang Soldier

How do you get rid of the cops? What is the best way? I just tried it for the first time and I got owned so bad, I couldnt even clear out all the cops outside the bank

Charlie_Br0wn85

How do you get rid of the cops? What is the best way? I just tried it for the first time and I got owned so bad, I couldnt even clear out all the cops outside the bank

I JUST finished that mission 10 minutes ago. Took me two tries.

Get some body armor and full health...and make sure you're using the 'ducking' system. Try to stay ahead of Packie, he basically covers your rear...so just concentrate on killing the cops with the red arrows over top them. That way you can keep moving up. Just remember to stay covered...keep covered...and try not to get shot by running out into the open. Eventually you get to the subway and there's a health pack there you can pick up in case you're low. Don't rely on it though...you gotta go through a dozen more cops before you can get to it.

It's a great mission but it takes patience and expert timing with your firing.

Charlie_Br0wn85

Also, if you can get your hands on an M4 Carbine...do it. It's much more accurate than an AK47. But if not...just stock up on AK Ammo because you're definitely going to need it.

The reward for this mission is GREAT!

So yeah...it's worth all the stress. LoL.

I used grenades to clear the police from outside the bank. After that it is just a case of cover and shoot with the AK until you get to the subway. Then when you get out of the subway make sure you get into the car directly on your right and then drive like hell to get rid of your wanted leve.

abdul_qureshi

I used a rocket launcher and an m4. but once you are in the subway, DO NOT use the rocket launcher.

If the cops by the cars are making it impossible for you to shoot, buy some grenades before the mission. Armor, grenades, M4, and freefire (even if it takes you ages to kill stuff) is very effective. Also, if your armor is out, I've noticed that somewhere by a cop car when you get out of the bank, there's armor on the ground.

But really, I breezed through the mission by lobbing some grenades at the cop cars. Pesky hiding cops aren't a problem when they're on fire.

hustle-and-flow

it took me 3 tries to finish dat mission those head dick cops keep blocking me wat head dick

michaelekylon

Just try to get in as many headshots as possible. You only need the M5 which the mission gives you

I ran out of ammo for this mission with the M5, I used the UZI for the rest of it.

Edited by FoulPlay

StanMarsh

The M4 provides you with all the firepower, range, and accuracy you need.

RaverRyan

My best advice is to take your time and use the cover system well. I was lucky to get it on my first try and it took me about a good 20mins. Don't panic when the cops swarm on you, just have fun. Plus, if it helps, don't take too much notice of packie and the other bloke apart from when you have to follow them. I thought it was going to be a watch-out-for-them type of mission but they can handle themselves pretty damn well (or atleast they can, has anyone failed the mission because they got killed)?

Man, I gotta say that I thought I was in the movie "Heat", on this mission! Definately dont worry about Packie, just stay covered and clear out the cops and you'll be fine. Definately have your body armor and lotsa rounds. The car to the right , after you get outta the subway was awesome tip, Thanks!

Surprisingly unlike other games the other NPCs actually hit the police! Stand back and take a few shots but otherwise chill and let the other two do your dirty work.

Freshmaker

great mission...

i quit the mission halfway because i reckon im gonna do a separate save before this mission, so i can play it over and over again...

anyway here's a fun tip... before we head to the bank, i ring up dwayne and asked for backup... he provided me with a car of i think 2-3 hip hop looking gangstas... they'll follow u around but i doubt they're of much help, lol...

Grenades + cop cars = -cops

jonamartinsen

I loved this mission so much and would really like to play it again, if possible. I've played like 4 or 5 hours after this mission. Does anyone know how to go back and replay this mission?

GTA.MAD.AJ

When your out of the subway and you need to get a 4 door car, I lost them by driving really fast out of the Police circle on the bridge, I couldnt belive it either but I lost a 5* wanted level from driving fast?!?!

Stupid helicopters are blind.

RaverRyan
I loved this mission so much and would really like to play it again, if possible. I've played like 4 or 5 hours after this mission. Does anyone know how to go back and replay this mission?

Well it's a bit late now, but don't save it maybe? I'm guessing you have auto save on, so that's no use, but you can only start up a new game?

Anyway, I agree with you, best mission I have come across in the game so far, and I might as well say it, the best mission I have played in all GTA games going as far back as I can remember..

I dont know why people find that mission so difficult, it was pretty easy. I didnt even have to use grenades, only used the M4 to cut people down. All you pretty much have to rely on is the cover system and when your in the train tunnel, just spray and run and you'll be good.

I done it first time, I don't see what all the fuss is about this mission. Apart from the giant payoff.

I advise using cover and waiting for Packie and the others to clear some of the area in front of you. I brought a AK47 into the mission, and a cop or someone was carrying a M4. Which I took. blush.gif

user posted image

mod it with Nitrous Oxide and chassis dyno.

darn stupid mission lol. Ive tried like 8 times and all mission failed one time i actaully almost escaped but the stupid cops got my car on fire so i bailed but the other guys didn't so: Mission Failed. Im going to try again but tis mission siriously gets on my nerves i hope the reward for it is good...

Isuck100%
darn stupid mission lol. Ive tried like 8 times and all mission failed one time i actaully almost escaped but the stupid cops got my car on fire so i bailed but the other guys didn't so: Mission Failed. Im going to try again but tis mission siriously gets on my nerves i hope the reward for it is good...

The reward is $250,000.

Count Blackula

I spammed grenades..took me 4 tries.

When in the subway, tossed grenades at them. The hard part was surviving the three star at the end, I was like R U SERIOUS.

Spartacus

Yep, use grenades and cover and you should be fine. Actually the biggest problem I had with this mission was the NOOSE guys on top of the fire escapes, I didn't know where I was getting shot from so I ended up dying.

Lochie_old

Grenade it through all the alleys and taking shots with your M4 when you can until the subway, then run down there with an M4 blasting it out until you have to run to the hatch, theres health in a room to your right when you enter the hatch place, run upstairs killing any cops that are close, then leg it through some alleyways, no cops will get you, run to a 4-door and lose the heat.

I used a rocket launcher and an m4. but once you are in the subway, DO NOT use the rocket launcher.

I guess you learned your lesson. nervous.gif

Freshmaker

alright i just finished this mission just now...

it's really simple really, my way that is.

first of all, meet up with packie and his brothers at his home... then get a 4 door sedan and drive them to the bank... before reaching the bank and it's yellow arrow outside, give dwayne a call and asked for backup... he provided me with 2 niggas dressed in hip hop clothes.

so off we went into the bank, and after everything, we began running out of the bank... just do the cover and fire movement at the cops... once packie and his bro run, u follow behind him... the 2 guys dwayne sent wouldnt come in handy but they sure as hell distract a lot of fire on them... meaning they help distract the cop's attention so that not all of them concentrate at u... which is great help...

fight ur way into the subway... i dunno whats the big fuss, but it is easy as hell... once u reach the train track area, just jump down onto the track and run, the cops wont give chase...

make ur way outta the subway... once outside, hop into the 4x4 on the right, and drive off... the cops will give chase but the 2 hip hoppie guys that dwayne sent, they'll help to shoot at the cops as u drive... i could easily out-run a cop if i have a normal coupe or a sports car... but since this is a clumsy 4x4, i gave kiki a call, requested her to clear my wanted level... and viola... no cops... drove the guys back home and got my sweet 250k bling.