Ps3 australia

sleeky

I'm trying multiplayer from Australia with the ps3 version, Does this game for ps3 have the region lock out? I am unsure of it because i see sites saying that ps3 has no region lock but some of there games do its confusing.

Anyway i have been trying to play online i either get disconnected before the game starts or when i find a game it only has 2 or 3 people in it and is not much of an experiance.

So is this game region locked to Australia only i have the censored version yeh. I have people who are getting the uncensored version can i play with them? I am begging to think because of the lack of players i will have to buy the r18 version.

Anybody else getting this? thanks in advance

staurday777

actually bro it happens to us over here in the US. i get disconnected right before a game. or like 3-4 secs into a game. its because huge swarms of people playing right now. its almost impossible to play an online game w/o getting disconnected.

I've got the Aussie version on PS3 and I never have a problem playing. Well, I do - but they are the common problems everyone else has.

I sometimes have games with only a couple of other people, too. But doing runs with me and one other person in Deal Breaker and such are pretty awesome.

You could try adding a bunch of GTA IV players to your friends, or host your own games - give it about 15 minutes, and you should have at least two or three other people in your game waiting for it to start.

At good times, I've played games with up to 16 players on it.

Thanks i just got some games then a few high ones a few not now all i need to find out is how to save my rank every time i quit game an reload i loose all the previous stuff i unlocked what a bastard...

Thanks i just got some games then a few high ones a few not now all i need to find out is how to save my rank every time i quit game an reload i loose all the previous stuff i unlocked what a bastard...

That happens to me too.

It happens every time!

The last time was after hours of playing - I got to rank six. I exited multi, saved it - and reloaded a few hours later - bang! Back to rank 0.

This really makes the PS3 even more sh*t. I mean, I'm sure it wouldn't happen on the 360.

I put on all the gear after I leveled up, so I didn't lose it - just can't go lower or I will.

Like, in my player customisation, it is set to things like "8/3".