Black Attack

beardedbastard

beardedbastard

I read a thread before release about some twisted little nine year old racist.

This kid would go on "hunts" of the black NPCs. He would only kill the black NPCs.

He called this a "Black Attack".

My question is this:

Now that you have the game what kind of selective killing sprees do YOU go on? Bums? Layers? Yupies?

I don't have the game yet but when I do I'm gonna go on an "attack" on these freaks:

user posted image

I love killing cops man!

Just walk up to their car with a shotty and blast two shots into the windscreen and wait for the calvary to arive. devil.gif I like making my last stand in a diner colgate.gif

But finding gangs and causing a fight to break out between them and the police is awesome fun! can be hard to do though.

DDR Midian

As much fan as targeting various races/religions/etc can be, cops are by far the best people to pulverize. Partly cause they just keep on coming.

wafflemaster

Drug dealers or gang-bangers for me. Aside from the obvious limitations of killing cops (they will eventually overwhelm you) there just isn't as much in it for me to keep killing them. Dealers and gang members have a more interesting variety of weapons, not to mention the money you get..

Timmy0420

i haven't encountered any gangsters or drug dealers.

just random armed people in the rougher neighborhoods confused.gif

that said, i'm an equal opportunity psychopath. black, white, hispanic, asian, rich, poor, young, old, male, female.

beardedbastard

that said, i'm an equal opportunity psychopath. black, white, hispanic, asian, rich, poor, young, old, male, female.

Would you call this a male or a female?

user posted image

ManBearPig

killing the homeless with shotguns is always fun...

oh and going to the middle park and shooting those jogging bastards in the legs and then finish em off with a bullet 2 the head hrhrhrhrhr devil.gif

wafflemaster

Obviously it is more difficult to identify who qualifies as gang members in IV, since they don't wear colours anymore, but if some dodgy looking Rasta starts blasting on me with an Uzi, I'd be willing to say he was gang-related !!

I earned my first few hundred $$$ by hanging around Firefly island and running dealers over. That being said, they are certainly not common, not like in SA.

Timmy0420

Would you call this a male or a female?

user posted image

@ wafflemaster-

any tips on what to look for in gangsters and drug dealers? or is it completely random like in real life?

hmmm, i'd say male because of the facial hair.