Tunnel of Death

CalC

Can some1 give me a few tips on how to complete 'tunnel of death' for derrick, i got the tunnel blocked etc all fine till i have to drive that stupid police van and get away from 3 stars, the amount of police for 3 stars seems unreal and the van only goes at goddam walking speed.

Any help appreciated

I just did this a few minutes ago, just get out of the tunnel and onto a long straightaway (I recommend star junction area) build up speed and sway in and out of traffic to get the cop cars behind you to crash otherwise you can't outrun them.

Cronos_Vengence

I went toward Broker to get under the train tracks to avoid the copter. By the time I got there, I had enough space between me and the police, it only took a few seconds to get the stars off.

This is what i did.

I blocked the road with the truck. Shot up all the cops, then me and packie got into the police truck. I went staight ahead and ran right into the truck i had previously parked there to block the road. Blew though that truck and just went staight, most the cops where stuck in the tunnel. As long as you dont slow down through the tunnel you should have lost them by the time you get out of the tunnel.

I find running from cops pretty easy. On this mission, however, i took the total wrong way. Mostly just need to get on a ncie limited corners road and its pretty easy.