Multiple Multiplayers On The Same System?

GANGSTER BOTWIN

GANGSTER BOTWIN

suicidal.gif

If you have two PS3 controllers, can two people (on one system) play multiplayer on the same team...or at the same time?

If not, is there anything on GTA4 where you can play two players like on San Andreas...

My fiance and I are dying to kill people together. LOL.

Are you too f*cking lazy to just scroll down to the next page?

user posted image

GANGSTER BOTWIN

Umm..the guy who logged damn near 400 posts in two weeks is calling me lazy? LOL. That's rich. Get a life, a job, a woman, or somethin you f*ckin' loser fanboy. Eat a dick.

killerkid

Umm..the guy who logged damn near 400 posts in two weeks is calling me lazy? LOL. That's rich. Get a life, a job, a woman, or somethin you f*ckin' loser fanboy. Eat a dick.

No, I don't think you can do this.

Also saying "Umm..the guy who logged damn near 400 posts in two weeks is calling me lazy? LOL. That's rich. Get a life, a job, a woman, or somethin you f*ckin' loser fanboy. Eat a dick." will not get you help.

YEAH GANGSTA THATS TITE YO FOOL LOLOLOLOLOL

user posted image

user posted image

Deano T.L

am i going blind or what but i cannot find that topic, can you do it or not simple question simple answer

BlackMilk
suicidal.gif

If you have two PS3 controllers, can two people (on one system) play multiplayer on the same team...or at the same time?

If not, is there anything on GTA4 where you can play two players like on San Andreas...

My fiance and I are dying to kill people together. LOL.

We've already looked here and we couldn't find any of that, neither online nor offline...

If I'm wrong and it's just REALLY well-hidden and kept a secret from the general public, someone please do tell. But looking at Google I see a LOT of links to pages of forums where people are stating there is no co-op for players on the same machine.

Maybe Rockstar could make a patch for it though...

On TimeSplitters 3 Future Perfect (PS2) I often played like that with my brother. Although we'd still play under his name and I would be a 'Guest' online >.>

Oh well.

Ofcourse you could just buy another TV, PS3 and copy of GTA IV, and get an internet cable for that. That thought crossed my mind but left as quickly as it came suicidal.gif

I thought GTA was made for 18+

So in 6 years you are allowed to play it also!

Come on guys hes asking a question I know it might be repetitive but I don't think it should be hostile; nor should he hostilely respond.

I wanted to know this as well I got GTA IV and my friends are nagging me. It says on the case 1 player I told them there probably wouldn't be but yeh.

I am kind of disappointed sad.gif Not all of us can get on live all the time to play mp, and sometimes just you and a friend just like to chill around in the lounge room with some munchies playing co-op smile.gifsmile.gif

Ahh the good old days of two people playing on the same console.... "sigh" I think its just me being too old skool in thinking that.

But I'm with this guy I've searched the internet having found anything concrete only questions and more questions adn more questions followed by retorick and guesses.

Come on guys hes asking a question I know it might be repetitive but I don't think it should be hostile; nor should he hostilely respond.

I wanted to know this as well I got GTA IV and my friends are nagging me. It says on the case 1 player I told them there probably wouldn't be but yeh.

I am kind of disappointed sad.gif Not all of us can get on live all the time to play mp, and sometimes just you and a friend just like to chill around in the lounge room with some munchies playing co-op smile.gifsmile.gif

Ahh the good old days of two people playing on the same console.... "sigh" I think its just me being too old skool in thinking that.

But I'm with this guy I've searched the internet having found anything concrete only questions and more questions adn more questions followed by retorick and guesses.

Key word is repetitive. In fact, it's the most repetitive topic on the forums. That's why it doesn't kill you to scroll down.

user posted image

GANGSTER BOTWIN

Also saying "Umm..the guy who logged damn near 400 posts in two weeks is calling me lazy? LOL. That's rich. Get a life, a job, a woman, or somethin you f*ckin' loser fanboy. Eat a dick." will not get you help.

Fanboy w/ his pre-pubescent angst and sh*t spewing towards (not only me but) everyone he encounters on this forum, came at me.... So yeah...he can eat a dick. Thank you to everyone else who responded w/ an actual answer.

At any rate...thanx for the input.

For the idiot, Mykester, w/ the chip on his shoulder..."Gangster Botwin" is a plug at "pretend" gangsters. While playing GTA...many people turn into pretend gangsters...hence the name..."GANGSTER BOTWIN"

ObscuredHD

Key word is repetitive. In fact, it's the most repetitive topic on the forums. That's why it doesn't kill you to scroll down.

Regardless of Repetition, there was still no need to respond all hostile.

I mean, you took the time to write some smart ass remark, when you could have just answered the question, posted a link, or just said "check page 2 or 3"

wink.gif

BlackMilk

Fanboy w/ his pre-pubescent angst and sh*t spewing towards (not only me but) everyone he encounters on this forum, came at me.... So yeah...he can eat a dick. Thank you to everyone else who responded w/ an actual answer.

At any rate...thanx for the input.

For the idiot, Mykester, w/ the chip on his shoulder..."Gangster Botwin" is a plug at "pretend" gangsters. While playing GTA...many people turn into pretend gangsters...hence the name..."GANGSTER BOTWIN"

Probably the only reason I'm not missing (text) chat communication in GTA IV, the stupidity and plain idiocy of people in other games infinitely annoyed me already >_<

(but I've stopped playing WoW and I'm inactive on Steam games now xD)