Whats your favorite thing to do in GTA4?

fallen_Shooter

fallen_Shooter

I seem to like online free roam alot, its just fun running away from cops with 3 other people in your car

and I try to do Cops N Crooks but...ehh just kinda hard.

Eternal Khaoz

lol i found out that if you have a two handed weapon e.g a shotgun in your hands, you jump slightly higher, so i like to practice free running, and see how high i can get without using helicopters lol.

flyin 2 the top of the talest buildin an jumpin out on to the roof then jumpin 2 the ground lol

Trigger90

Pushing people into an allyway before stabbing them.

Driving into people then before hitting them jump out the vehicle.

alien.gif

i get prostitutes and watch what they do threw the side window.. lol i seem to get drunk with roman or lil jacob or brucie then drive back while shooting or drive by in back of taxi before the driva runs off

I like finding stunt jumps and trying to complete them. I suck at them too, 'cause I can't get them usually... I like multiplayer too, did 'mafiya work' for a while and it was so much fun, team deathmatch/cops and crooks is great too!

-There is a stunt jump on Algonquin that you can get to if you just drive straight from the bridge from Broker and is basically two 60 degree barricade ramps facing each other under a building. I can't seem to complete it, any help there?