Three Leaf Clover? *spoilerz*

xXGTAPHREAKXx

xXGTAPHREAKXx

Has anyone else done this mission? I mean, f*ck, it was just insane. I managed to finish it on my first try, just barely. Near the end I was sprinting down the street, a few stray bullets from the police behind me tore into the gas tank of a parked car, it blew up right beside me and I hit the ground hard. I got up and took off again, bullets were whizzing past my head everywhere, I had about a cm of health left.

As far as I'm concerned, that mission was the most intense battle I have ever played on the xbox 360. All of halo 3's campaign combined wasn't as intense as that. My heart was beating so hard at the end. xD

Has anyone else done this mission? I mean, f*ck, it was just insane. I managed to finish it on my first try, just barely. Near the end I was sprinting down the street, a few stray bullets from the police behind me tore into the gas tank of a parked car, it blew up right beside me and I hit the ground hard. I got up and took off again, bullets were whizzing past my head everywhere, I had about a cm of health left.

As far as I'm concerned, that mission was the most intense battle I have ever played on the xbox 360. All of halo 3's campaign combined wasn't as intense as that. My heart was beating so hard at the end. xD

My most intense yet (only about 14% into the game) was when I had to kill Faustin. I failed it the first time, so I went and bought a ton of shotgun ammo. That got me through, but it was crazy chasing him past all those thugs. And then onto the roof for a final standoff....geez. These missions are so well scripted, none of them feel simple. They all feel like a scene from a movie.

Jimmy_Price

I agree. 3 Leaf clover was amazing!

I think its defiantly one of the best missions in the entire GTA series.

not sure what the mission is called, but the one whererob the bank with packie & his brothers was so fukin intense. by far the best shoot out ive ever had. it reminded me of the movie heat & also the real life event that occured in a hollywood bank a few years ago. these 2 guys got AKs & full body armor & just started a huge war with the police in the middle of the day....fukin crazy sh*t

yea this mission is the craziest mission i think so far im about 40% into it and that1 was pretty hard for me. lots of fun tho

DollaBill40

not sure what the mission is called, but the one whererob the bank with packie & his brothers was so fukin intense.  by far the best shoot out ive ever had.  it reminded me of the movie heat & also the real life event that occured in a hollywood bank a few years ago.  these 2 guys got AKs & full body armor & just started a huge war with the police in the middle of the day....fukin crazy sh*t

Yes, that's Three Leaf Clover, the mission talked about here. And yes, it's intense, but not really difficult. With the carbine assault rifle and a few well thrown grenades, you can mow through cops with no problem.

Edited by DollaBill40

AnotherDave

Oh hell yeah, Three Leaf Clover was by far the best mission of any GTA so far. I didn't find it too hard, just insanely intense. It did get a bit hairy when Niko and the boys headed out of the subway on foot and had to run past hoards of cops. That was the first mission where I really used the slides and rolls between cover. F*ckin' love it!

hW0sZKX.png

I found the mission great but it bugged for me the first time so I died,

One of the two guys following me got stuck down at the subway tracks so I had to run back to get him and when I then came back again to the stairs where everything was clear earlier I was greeted with a double shotgun blast to the face + 3 more cops with guns. Instant death.

But made it on the second try but not as great then though. However blasting your way out with an AK or Assault rifle is always fun. Wish I had made a save right before that mission so I could show it off to my friends without GTA.

Jimmy_Price

real life event that occured in a hollywood bank a few years ago

I mentioned that to my buddy when I was doing this mission.

AnotherDave
What percent is this in the game?

That would depend how many side missions and whatnot you've done... It's something like the third mission you get from Packie.

hW0sZKX.png

Everything was a piece of cake for me except the driving at the end. My car usually caught fire and blew up or I was shot and killed inside it. Ended up using the cop cheat to kill the wanted level.

yes it's a great mission I was surprise when its like 17% in i'm like 40% and there has not be a mission like it yet wow.gif

Best mission in GTA History by far smile.gif

By far the best mission. I could do the last bit when you come out the subway. I kept being trapped in the stairs and a cop would just shotgun my face. In the end i just legged it and made it!

BrandonNeeve

Yea i beat it, although it took me about 7 times, but it's one of the most intense, but i like how you end up in the subway tunnels near the ebd.