What is the Best Car?

Krow44

I am just curious, what others think is the best car for most missions

Post what you think is the best car and why.

I like the Police Car for most missions because it can take a beating and keep going,

it also has good speed, so it can keep up with most of the other cars.

I'd say the turismo, or an nrg 900.

I try to keep one car for as many missions I can so if I find a turismo or comet I'm gunna have it for a while.

I like the sentinel and the evo looking car to, plus theres a 4 door Mitsubishi looking car thats great foe the missions you need a 4 door on.

I'd say the turismo, or an nrg 900.

I try to keep one car for as many missions I can so if I find a turismo or comet I'm gunna have it for a while.

I like the sentinel and the evo looking car to, plus theres a 4 door Mitsubishi looking car thats great foe the missions you need a 4 door on.

Turismo is found next to Faustin's house.

Best car for fun is probably the Gruppe 6 Security Van. The name and running into other cars head on is oh so fun.

Best car for speed and handling is probably the Sultan or Infernus.

comet ftw! biggrin.gif

paranoid.pj
The taxi. Because i'm a lazy sod biggrin.gif

I totally agree. All night last night when I was playing I kept taking cabs or the subway around and thinking to myself "Wait, isn't this a game, ostensibly, about stealing cars? Oh well, cabbie, to the tittie bar!"

Patriot is a beast and the NOOSE patriot is just as nice. No need for anything else. Except the helicopter for taking the girls on dates

TonyRockyHorror

where the sh*t do you find an infernus, and can you get one if you haven't unlocked the other islands yet?

I like the maybach benz, I don't remember the name but that thing fly's and can run over anything.

fastest and no body roll i had so far was the croquette, looks like a chevy corvette, seen a couple cruising past the airport

really quick

eltonjohn24

well the best car for me to use in roaming is the police car...

DDR Midian

Banshee and Comet for me. They're weak, but the handling and speed makes up for it provided you're a good driver who doesn't crash every time they try to turn or overtake.

where the sh*t do you find an infernus, and can you get one if you haven't unlocked the other islands yet?

i'm a big lover of these cars! Where on the first island can we get one?

illeatyourdog

I like the car that looks like the Buick Grand National since it has enough pep to get me plaes swiftly and I am not as paranoid about using it as a battering ram as I would be with the coquette or the 360 Moddena looking car.

Mixolydian

The Turismo, Coquette, and Feltzer are all great cars. Hard to pick a best one, though the Feltzer sure has come a long way, hasn't it?

monkeyman237
The Turismo, Coquette, and Feltzer are all great cars. Hard to pick a best one, though the Feltzer sure has come a long way, hasn't it?

Yeah it has, before it was just an average car, now its like a mercedes benz. Good car, but my favourite has to be the Infernus. Soooo fast, good around corners, and flames come out of the exhaust. cool.gif

I like the FBI Buffalo. The lights and sirens make every one move well almost every one move. That helps if you are in a rush and it has good speed and handling. And you have something to play with while driving that being the lights and sirens! biggrin.gif

xXGTAPHREAKXx

Personally, my favorite car in the game is the turismo (F430 Modena), it can take a punishment and still goes faster than anyone needs. Near the beginning of the game, after the very first mission, I walked outside and saw one parked on the side of the street. I have had that exact same car for the entire game, I don't use it for anything other than dates and socializing, and races.

AussieDude

A Banged up Sabre. Iyt Backfires with A sh*t load of black smkoe sometimes tounge.gif

Telimaktar

The Turismo and also the Sport GT(I think it's called the sport)

I love the fact that cars can take so much more of a beating now. It's possible to keep a car for a very long time.

I like the Turismo and the Comet, bloody amazing handling and the speed is top notch.

HotKnife is a BEAST, slightly different than in SA and flames come from everywhere! Love It !

BicoNelic

SuperGT is my favorite so far but where the hell is the comet and jackknife?

GTA SA > GTA4

I have to agree the cop car is a great all around car... its plenty fast, its roomy, the lights and sirens make traffic scatter, and if you see a sweet car you want.. You can just pull them over, and take it.

I love how in this one, when you pull somone over, they actually stay put instead of driving off as soon as you get out of your cop car.