Hidden packages

fathands

I noticed there is an achievement for finding all the hidden packages, what, where and how many are there?

Are they the pigeons?

Cheers

I noticed there is an achievement for finding all the hidden packages, what, where and how many are there?

Are they the pigeons?

Cheers

Pigeons, everywhere, 200

Are they the pigeons?

Cheers

Pigeons, everywhere, 200

yep this guy got it.

You'll know when you see one they have the red glow under them like dropped weapons.

you can also access the pigeon maps by going to a Tw@ internet cafe, logging onto the internet and typing in the URL "www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com" think that can go here, might be for the cheats thingy though. Edited by Stuvas

Delano.888
you can also access the pigeon maps by going to a Tw@ internet cafe, logging onto the internet and typing in the URL "www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com" think that can go here, might be for the cheats thingy though.

I already gave a map which he can see now with his normal computer, so why bother?

you can also access the pigeon maps by going to a Tw@ internet cafe, logging onto the internet and typing in the URL "www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com" think that can go here, might be for the cheats thingy though.

I already gave a map which he can see now with his normal computer, so why bother?

Stupidity on my part?

Only semi-good excuse i can give is maybe he doesn't have a printer and his pc isn't by his console. But we'll stick with stupidity.

Stupidity on my part?

Only semi-good excuse i can give is maybe he doesn't have a printer and his pc isn't by his console. But we'll stick with stupidity.

It's nice to see someone keep their cool once in a while on these forums... good on ya!