Zombie

ruckstar

Claude GTA3
so anyone got it on 360 yet?

if not, I guess this is R*s way of sayings sorry for dying PS3s and no extra downloadable episodic content...

Shut up fanboy asswipe.

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

Bottlecaps
so anyone got it on 360 yet?

if not, I guess this is R*s way of sayings sorry for dying PS3s and no extra downloadable episodic content...

thats wierd because out of all the people that i know playing on different consoles the only one ive seen break was a 2 360's

I had this almost since I started playing Multiplayer, I was playing on like 2 days after I recieved the game and noticed I could play as a Zombie, I thought this was for everyone...Hmm.

Gatorcard18

I'm a zombie too!!! Rocking a Russian hat with white glasses.

nankers27

What are you tools talking about??? This game has been crushing PS3's since day one! HAha

You get it for killing a rockstar Dev in ranked multiplayer.

What makes you think that? mercie_blink.gif I certainly didn't kill a R* dev, I just did the obvious to unlock it.

How do you know you haven't killed a rockstar Dev? I doubt they have something besides their profile saying so. And it would it explain why no one on the 360 camp so far has it, as they don't have the achievement for killing a rockstar Dev in Ranked Multiplayer. And we have accounts, here in this topic of Rank 0 having it, so that means it's not a rank Item, as I'm Rank 2 in the game and don't have it.

Have it for the PS3 and I my character is one of the speedo clad walking dead. Dont think that its a rank thing cause mine seems to reset everytime I shut the system off and Im still using the character. They arent too common, as I have only seen a handfull besides myself.

PlayboyXXX

I got a zombie and Im still lvl 1.....But I think running around in Speedos is pretty gay so i stick with my orginal custimization!

PyroHazard
On a similar note, and no fanboyism intended (although I expect someone will react to this...), I was thinking that perhaps it's a glitch with the PS3 version. Simply because I've heard many people say now that it's the reward for killing a R* employee, including 360 players, and it seems to make sense considering the zombie has the R* logo on his uh... y'know.

So maybe PS3 owners finding it unlocked so early on wasn't intentional.

I think this is the best theory. A lot of people in this topic have been complaining about not being able to rank up. Perhaps the ranking system is bugged on the PS3 version and giving players the zombie model thinking they are already a Level 10 like the guide suggested.

FETUSMUNCHER

pretty sure you get the zombie skin for getting killed by a zombie. a friend of mine didn't have it, then i killed him in a deathmatch and he had it after that. if you dont have the zombie skin, send me an invite and i'll hook you up.

PSN id= FETUSMUNCHER

Member of MAHFSWWM

DON'T EAT MY BABY!!!

Cloakdeath
What are you tools talking about??? This game has been crushing PS3's since day one! HAha

I have a Ps3 and I've finished the GTA 4 story mode with no problems. Quite a few people I know with Xbox 360s have had Red Rings of Death.

headbangerz

theres no ranking problem , at least for me now. but i have the ZOMBIE skinzZ.

Imo, theres nothing to argue bout. Put in the disc and play the damn game with me . Hellyeah

Rock On!

wesserdoo
pretty sure you get the zombie skin for getting killed by a zombie. a friend of mine didn't have it, then i killed him in a deathmatch and he had it after that. if you dont have the zombie skin, send me an invite and i'll hook you up.

PSN id= FETUSMUNCHER

He didn't get it because you were a zombie, he got it because you were playing deathmatch wink.gif

Cash&Carry

I was in multiplayer deathmatch last week and kept getting taken out by a character that looked exactly like Niko Bellic. I had some problems for a minute and started coming back, taking him out a few times. When I returned to customize my character, I had the zombie option. I wasn't ranked very high when this happened, so it had to be a Rockstar employee kill that led to this costume. I saw some of the threads on here and was like "I KNEW that was somebody from rockstar!" At first I thought I was seeing things when I saw Niko pop up in multiplayer (not to say every rockstar person online looks like this).

I was thinking about this. The "kill a rockstar developer" thing does make sense, because im sure it works like a virus. Someone kills a rockstar developer, you kill them, someone kills you etc etc, you dont have to directly kill a developer and soon enough the chain gets massive.

So it spreads like a virus, kind of like ZOMBIES do. Zombies bite people, they turn into zombies etc etc

make sense?

Dwayne Phoenix

It's probably unlocked on the 360 after killing a R* game dev.

There by default on PS3 because no developers actually want to play the crappy PS3 version biggrin.gif

*Waits patiently for a PS3 fanboy to respond*

*waits patiently for ps3 to release Big Little Planet (best building game ever online) which will not be released for xbox360*

smile.gif

I Unlocked the zombie:P i noticed mine when i hit level 2 but i think the theory of killing a rockstar member could be possible

smile.gif

SmiWi

FETUSMUNCHER

i've tested the virus theory. a friend of mine who didnt have the zombie skin got it after i killed him as a zombie in a deathmatch. he had played every gametype before and was a higher rank than me. i remember being killed by a zombie before i had the skin, also i doubt this many people have killed R* employees online.

Member of MAHFSWWM

DON'T EAT MY BABY!!!

I now have to zombie skin I don't know how I got it but my spedo is yellow and my zombie doesnt look quite as pale as the guy in the picture.

It's probably unlocked on the 360 after killing a R* game dev.

There by default on PS3 because no developers actually want to play the crappy PS3 version biggrin.gif

*Waits patiently for a PS3 fanboy to respond*

lmao

Bottlecaps

I have a Ps3 and I've finished the GTA 4 story mode with no problems. Quite a few people I know with Xbox 360s have had Red Rings of Death.

i know what it is, the 360 fanboys cant admit the gta4 breaks thier system so they use the excuse "its not gta4 that breaks it, its already a broken piece of sh*t the day we buy it"

IrishMobster

Great idea to turn this into a console war. This threads going to degenerate quickly now so well done mad.gif

Bottlecaps

Great idea to turn this into a console war. This threads going to degenerate quickly now so well done  mad.gif

im tryin real hard to turn it into a console war so..... fingers crossed

patsfan09

if ur the zombie just listen to the people around the get mortified seeing u

Yea, I am only lvl 1 and I can change into a Zombie when I go to change my models clothes by pressing L1 !!!!

Don't know how I got it though !!!!!

Vive La France

I recently became Zombified! No idea how...

And I'm level 0.