Making money... Good or Bad?

justin5007

justin5007

One reason that I grew tired and bored with the old GTA's is that money became un-important because you made so much of it so easy.

I think it is brilliant how R* made this more realistic. It makes me take my time. I spent the whole day yesterday just robbing peds., killing people at ATM's, and running down masses of peds. on the side walk then getting out and taking all of their cash. (great strategy by the way)

What does everyone else think?

One reason that I grew tired and bored with the old GTA's is that money became un-important because you made so much of it so easy.

I think it is brilliant how R* made this more realistic. It makes me take my time. I spent the whole day yesterday just robbing peds., killing people at ATM's, and running down masses of peds. on the side walk then getting out and taking all of their cash. (great strategy by the way)

I haven't had to do anything to get 'extra money'. I've got like $7500, I'm only about 15% in the game, and I never have to buy ammo or anything. In fact, I can already see that I'm soon going to have much more money than I need. Earlier, I went and bought a bunch of shotgun and Uzi ammo just because I could.

I thought the same, until you do like the best mission on the game which rewards a lot of cash, then it all changes. biggrin.gif

Are you mentally invalid? if you looked around you would see that THERE'S NOTHING TO SPEND your money on, doesn't matter if you have lots or none at all.

So enjoy your "hard earned" money for as long as you want, because it won't go anywhere douche.

NoBigThing

Are you mentally invalid? if you looked around you would see that THERE'S NOTHING TO SPEND your money on, doesn't matter if you have lots or none at all.

So enjoy your "hard earned" money for as long as you want, because it won't go anywhere douche.

His post was incorrect, but why are you flaming him? lol, sorry I just thought that was funny.

Indeed, there's nothing to spend money on and missions reward us with way too much money. As I've said before, I personally feel like that the majority of the missions should have been personal and thus without money rewards. As in; missions we'd have to do (Niko and Roman) in order to survive from the bigger criminals running things in LC. Like, we'd be on our own and have to scrap every buck to come around. This is how it would be for an actual immigrant and this would be more true to what they advertised.

His post was incorrect, but why are you flaming him? lol, sorry I just thought that was funny.

Indeed, there's nothing to spend money on and missions reward us with way too much money. As I've said before, I personally feel like that the majority of the missions should have been personal and thus without money rewards. As in; missions we'd have to do (Niko and Roman) in order to survive from the bigger criminals running things in LC. Like, we'd be on our own and have to scrap every buck to come around. This is how it would be for an actual immigrant and this would be more true to what they advertised.

Flaming him because I'm pissed you can't even buy a safehouse or car.

Btw can someone test and call one of those car ads from teh interwebz to see if you can buy a car??

I haven't had to do anything to get 'extra money'. I've got like $7500, I'm only about 15% in the game, and I never have to buy ammo or anything. In fact, I can already see that I'm soon going to have much more money than I need. Earlier, I went and bought a bunch of shotgun and Uzi ammo just because I could.

don't buy the shotty dude.

just spawn the fib buffalo and u get the shotty with 5 shells. get in, get out, and spawn another. repeat. u could also do the vigilante missions with this car which is better than the normal cop cars.

too bad i can't spawn the noose trucks.

I spend all my money on cabs, driving yourself is for the weak!

user posted image

StanMarsh

Flaming him because I'm pissed you can't even buy a safehouse or car.

Btw can someone test and call one of those car ads from teh interwebz to see if you can buy a car??

So you're flaming him over something he doesn't have any control over? Yeah, that makes sense. colgate.gif