Blackhawk Heli/Hunter

beast^-^

When do I unlock the Blackhawk Helicopter (Hunter) that cops chase you with? I just unlocked Alderney by finishing the mission Three Leaf Clover. Can I use the Hunter already? If so, where do I find it?

Thanks.

SuddenSight

there is no hunter, there's a annihilator which has a mini gun on each side

there is no hunter, there's a annihilator which has a mini gun on each side

Well when do I unlock that? tounge.gif

the way I understand it you have to shoot all the flying rats or pigeons, ( don't worry they are really stationary). But shooting all 200 will unlock the annihilator

There's one the 3rd island right next to the main bridge behind the police headquarters. Going anywhere near it gives you 4 stars though and its guarded by police with M4's.

RONIN1191

If you try to access the airport at all, you're hit with a wanted level...apparently, it is supposed to be 'off limits'. LOL

I'm sure there'll be a cheatcode for the Annihilator at some point, if it isn't out yet already.

I'm sure there'll be a cheatcode for the Annihilator at some point, if it isn't out yet already.

There is, but I don't want to cheat. My "Times cheated" stat is 0 and I want to keep it that way. (And I don't want to f*ck up my game.)

Anyway, yes, I already found out that you unlock it after shooting all of the 200 flying rats, but I can't be bothered. confused.gif