Things they should have put in GTA4

JS1989

First of all don't get me wrong gta 4 is an epic game, but it just annoys me that R* didn't put these small easy(some of them) things in to the final game. and still I think 10 is the rating this game deserves cuz this game does something that no other game does(that i know that is) it makes u care for the characters, and enjoy killing the characters that u dislike.

now this is totally my opinion.(and I dont care what u think so u can just F off!!! angry.gif just kiddin I do, I do care, tell me please)

-Hair cuts, c'mon why not hair cuts?? its so stupid they didn't put that in there. I don't mean u should have like Mohawk or something that drastic as a choice. but simple things like almost bald, the hair that he has in the game now and the hair that he had at the beginning. three options would be enough.

-facial hair, shaved, 5o'clock, short beard, again not to drastic.

-C4 why rockstar whyyyy??? sad.gif

-gloves why did they have to get those out???

-at least one byeable house that wasn't a total trashcan.

-parachute

-smaller nose for niko just kiddin he looks fine tounge2.gif

-planes

-more guns(minigun rolleyes.gif )(KATANA!! thought it wouldn't fit the role of niko it would be awesome)(silenced handgun)

-Night vision thingie from SA, I always loved to put my gimp suit on, take a katana, turn my night vision on and pretend I was a predator in san andreas desert.( confused.gif miss those old times)

-HUNTERRRR!!

-car customization only car, not niko customization.

-a Tank would be nice too

and some other stuff that i now just cant remember.

Edited by JS1989

Trigger90
-Night vision thingie from SA, I always loved to put my gimp suit on, take a katana, turn my night vision on and pretend I was a predator in san andreas desert.( confused.gif miss those old times)

Lmao

Issues. mercie_blink.gif

GATgoesPOP-pop-POP

and garages to store cars,i dont know why it bothers me so much i just dont trust that preacher across the street from my safehouse

Shadow Deamon

The music selection has slightly disappointed me in IV... Don't get me wrong it's still good but there just seems to be a lack of commercial/really well known tunes.

So I would love to see the addition of music shops or say download shops where money made in game could be used to purchase/unlock more music.

This obviously means Rockstar would need to buy more rights to these songs but I'm sure they could afford them + it would also take the variety of music to an even further level.

moto_whistle.gif

First of all don't get me wrong gta 4 is an epic game, but it just annoys me that R* didn't put these small easy(some of them) things in to the final game. and still I think 10 is the rating this game deserves cuz this game does something that no other game does(that i know that is) it makes u care for the characters, and enjoy killing the characters that u dislike.

now this is totally my opinion.(and I dont care what u think so u can just F off!!! angry.gif just kiddin I do, I do care, tell me please)

-Hair cuts, c'mon why not hair cuts?? its so stupid they didn't put that in there. I don't mean u should have like Mohawk or something that drastic as a choice. but simple things like almost bald, the hair that he has in the game now and the hair that he had at the beginning. three options would be enough.

-facial hair, shaved, 5o'clock, short beard, again not to drastic.

-C4 why rockstar whyyyy??? sad.gif

-gloves why did they have to get those out???

-at least one byeable house that wasn't a total trashcan.

-parachute

-smaller nose for niko just kiddin he looks fine tounge2.gif

-planes

-more guns(minigun rolleyes.gif )(KATANA!! thought it wouldn't fit the role of niko it would be awesome)(silenced handgun)

-HUNTERRRR!!

-car customization only car, not niko customization.

-a Tank would be nice too

and some other stuff that i now just cant remember.

/signed

and gratifications every 10, 20 or 30 Hidden packages.

My hunting-motivation for this is gone, after I found the

disappointing truth.

+ More accesable buildings

+ Blinking cars when they turn

+ Police bikes

+ Round up a gang (like san andreas)

elpapigrande

+ More accesable buildings

+ Blinking cars when they turn

+ Police bikes

+ Round up a gang (like san andreas)

they already have blinkers and police bikes, man! just not too noticeable when your goin 120 mph down suburban side streets.

also you can call Dwayne Forge and ask for backup when you get his relationship up

more buildings would be very nice tho

I don't know if this counts, but not having an auto-center camera for the heli. I hate that so much.

Trismegistos

I think some of the things mentioned will be in the DLC

It makes sense that R* release the game leaning towards realism and let everyone work on completing the single player missions as a game.

Then I think we will see DLC in the form of parachutes, katanas, mini-guns, jet-ski's, buyable residential and commercial properties etc etc

That way R* don't have to reinvent the wheel (make a new island) but rather add to what is already there.

I think it could be highly likely that DLC could see Little Jacob, Dwayne or another character become the main character for a few add on missions.

I think that way R* don't have to go all out and Microsoft get the benefit of knowing that X amount of people can't wait to have a parachute or business stream similar to VC & SA and will purchase an Xbox 360 to play GTA IV in a different way.

I can't wait for GTA IV: ???! Hopefully it has a beach environment like VC but not necessarily Miami.

oh man, im with you on the C4. Was so gutted when i found out it wasnt in there.

jeebus_unit

Animals!

Dogs and rats running around...running out in the road, biting Niko in the ass. We want dogs!

Jeebus I lol'ed colgate.gif

I HAVE NOT GOT THE GAME. IM POOR AND CANNOT AFFORD A CONSOLE.

Any who, MOAR...

-> Guns

-> Clothes

-> Animals

-> Explosives

-> Boom shop

-> Cluckin' BELL!

And 'shipment' like that...

orly.gif Shazaam! orly.gif