Most Funny thing in Free Roam

BUNBEE2008

BUNBEE2008

A few friends and I were playing so I got in a helicopter and one of my friends got on a faggio (MO-PED) and I tilted the blades toward him and started flying at him and him and he went flying so far it was so f*cking funny.

A few friends and I were playing so I got in a helicopter and one of my friends got on a faggio (MO-PED) and I tilted the blades toward him and started flying at him and him and he went flying so far it was so f*cking funny.

yeah the helicopter in free mode is so sick i love hitting cars and people with the blades it sucks that the blades fall off so quick though

BUNBEE2008

Yeah I know it sucks that the blades dont last long, if you want to add me psn-BUNBEE2008 and if I have to many friends just message me.

Yeah I know it sucks that the blades dont last long, if you want to add me psn-BUNBEE2008 and if I have to many friends just message me.

i would but i only have a 360

me and some random guy were fist fighting, and im backing up out of the street cuz some dick was trying to ruin our brawl, when a rpg flys one way between us, and like 2 secinds later a flaming car just slamms this guy. it was ging so fast, i barley saw it. im assuming a guy had an rpg, shot at the car, hit it and it flipped hitting this guy. it was so fuc*ing epic. inlove.gif

SimpsonFly

A guy chucked a Nade at me. I was standing next to a chopper. The chopper flys up in the air and lands right on top of me.

Probably watching the idiots doing their death matches int he middle of star junction and crashing helicopters into them.

That's all I do in free roam. Honest. I get helicopters and try to crash them into people.

wolfpac-sco

Some guy started shooting at me so i grabbed a grenade and began to throw. I died straight away but on the death cam i saw him run towards me and the grenade blew up and he went flying. Reminded me of the martyredom perk on COD4 was very funny

best for me lately was today. Was at the airport and a guy in a copter was shooting at wildly as he rushed down towards me. I pulled out an RPG and shot, blowing him and the copter up in mid air. I hooted in joy before I realized what was about to happen... the burning shell of the copter slammed into the spot I was standing crushing me instantly. Funny as hell.

sig.gif

Social: TOGA62

PS3: balltowellamp

My sister and me both own GTA4 for the 360 and we love messing around alot in freeroam MP. Our most recent endeavour was an idea i got from watching Ghost Rider when he jumps the helichopters on his bike.

We used the ramp on the multistory carpack in Alderney for the jump while the other player got a heli and hovered around in front of the ramp. Hopefully whos ever driving the car/bike goes over the heli and not straight into it like our first attempt. blush.gif

The possiblitles are endless in freeroam, so much fun to be had. You just gotta use your imaginations abit. smile.gif

"Any man can have one really bad day and end up just like me."

--The Joker