SHOULD I GET PS3 OR 360?

DRiFT-180sx

DRiFT-180sx

suicidal.gif Can you guys help me out i can either get a ps3 and gta4 or a 360 and gta4 and i dont what one to get ! confused.gif

Claude GTA3

For better framerate, easier controls and smoother gameplay - PS3

For "XBOX live" and the DLC (Which PS3 allegedly will also have) - X360

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

kevin2006rhs

The controls issue is kind of a personal preference. Hell, my first experience with Xbox was when I bought my 360. I love the controls more than my old PS2s and would take it over the PS3s any day. The trigger and bumper buttons feel more fluid and natural rather then being something that feels like a last minute add on feature.

If you want a decent argument, look towards online play. The Microsoft kills Sony in that category. M$ has their own server when Sony has to rely on "other means" to connect people. Its nowhere near as reliable and you wont get the connectivity of voice or video chat like you do with M$'s XBL.

james_root

i'll not say like buy this for better graphics buy this for better controls ext.

just buy the console which contains the games you want

for example lets say you can play mgs if you buy a ps3 but you can't play alan wake,splinter cell

and i would definitly suggest you to play both consoles at somewhere and buy the one that you are comfortable with.

The controls issue is kind of a personal preference. Hell, my first experience with Xbox was when I bought my 360. I love the controls more than my old PS2s and would take it over the PS3s any day. The trigger and bumper buttons feel more fluid and natural rather then being something that feels like a last minute add on feature.

If you want a decent argument, look towards online play. The Microsoft kills Sony in that category. M$ has their own server when Sony has to rely on "other means" to connect people. Its nowhere near as reliable and you wont get the connectivity of voice or video chat like you do with M$'s XBL.

I've never noticed any differences between XBL and PSN. In fact, the only difference i've ever noticed is you have to pay for XBL and PSN is completely free.

Free as in you don't have to pay ANYTHING. EVER.

But on a topic related note, non bias of course. It pretty much depends on what games you like to play. If you are looking to play MGS, then you NEED a PS3. So basically game selection. The Blue-Ray player on the PS3 is also a really nice perk of owning a PS.

pAafese.gifpAafese.gifpAafese.gifpAafese.gifpAafese.gif

First of all, if you're only going to buy one just for Grand Theft Auto IV, please be aware that the only true difference is the exclusive downloadable content for the Xbox 360, which will probably be available on the PlayStation 3 at one point in the future. The people who say the PlayStation 3 has a better framerate, or better graphics, etc, are pulling facts out of their ass. I've played both versions on a 32" HD-TV with 1080p, didn't notice a single difference.

Anyway, this is a bad place to ask for console advice. Want the truth? Xbox 360 owners will tell you to buy an Xbox 360. PlayStation 3 owners will tell you to buy a PlayStation 3. People who don't own a console, will tell you to choose for yourself, and these are the people you should listen to.

Go to a store and play some sample games on an Xbox 360. Do the same on a PlayStation 3. See which consoles your friends have, be it real life friends or online friends. Look at the games on each of the consoles. But please, don't ask for advice on which one to buy here; the only answers you're going to get are going to be extremely biased.

Slosten.gif

The people who say the PlayStation 3 has a better framerate, or better graphics, etc, are pulling facts out of their ass. I've played both versions on a 32" HD-TV with 1080p, didn't notice a single difference.

I guess every game reviewer/editor/gaming expert are pulling the same thing out of their ass.

sigh.gif

And I have it on XBOX...THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

pAafese.gifpAafese.gifpAafese.gifpAafese.gifpAafese.gif

matthew1g

play both, see what games are out/coming out, see what your friends have, see which features interest you most. Buy the one you like most

/thread ends here

ps. wii is just a novelty toy

user posted image

user posted image

TheDude5000

There's no real difference. Get whatever the hell version you want.

user posted image

DemonKing

It seems he has already got a 360 Judging by the fact he has an XBL tag in his profile.

YourNeighborhoodKiller

I know! How about stop being a lazy f*ck. And search the net yourself. Rather than ask strangers on a forum?

PS3

Xbox 360

Read them. And choose for yourself.

Chances are. This guy probably won't even come back to view this. sarcasm.gif

New account: Gezim

_-playero-_
I know! How about stop being a lazy f*ck. And search the net yourself. Rather than ask strangers on a forum?

PS3

Xbox 360

How about stop acting like a prick and giving a small opinion?

confused.gif

SIP YEK NOD

PS3

Xbox 360

How about stop acting like a prick and giving a small opinion?

confused.gif

Because we get one of these topics ever week, and they usually turn into a sh*tfest. Nobody can answer this question for anybody else.

user posted image