The Knife

Lic01

Early early in the game there is the mission where the guy has the knife and you get it off him. In the heat of the moment of beating the sh*t out of the sl*g I just left the knife on the floor.

Is there any where I can go and get a knife to keep? Im well past that mission now.

Cheers people

ph34r.gif

mupet0000
Early early in the game there is the mission where the guy has the knife and you get it off him. In the heat of the moment of beating the sh*t out of the sl*g I just left the knife on the floor.

Is there any where I can go and get a knife to keep? Im well past that mission now.

Cheers people

ph34r.gif

Theres some people on the streets that have knifes. Just start some random fights.

saintdave

There's a few of places where the knife spawns -

• Northwood Heights Bridge, on the north pedestrian path on top of the bridge.

• Charge Island, East Borough Bridge. In the middle of the road on an off ramp just beyond the toll booths.

• Middle Park West, Galveston Ave. Against a wall in some rubbish cans behind the fence of the paid parking lot in the alley.

james_root
There's a few of places where the knife spawns -

• Northwood Heights Bridge, on the north pedestrian path on top of the bridge.

• Charge Island, East Borough Bridge. In the middle of the road on an off ramp just beyond the toll booths.

• Middle Park West, Galveston Ave. Against a wall in some rubbish cans behind the fence of the paid parking lot in the alley.

thanks dave finally i found a knife icon14.gif

Gibboniser

plus you can buy one off little jacob, and why you want one so bad ... well did want one?

plus you can buy one off little jacob, and why you want one so bad ... well did want one?

Because knifing people is entertaining and fun, why else? smile.gif

I haven't tested melee weapons extensively, but I've found that the knife works great for quick, quiet kills - when you need to eliminate opposition without attracting a lot of attention, accept no substitute!