mouse stopped working

slimen

i have been playing GTA SA for long time now the mouse stop working !! in the i can move it in the main menu but cant press anything and and cant move and press it during the game

how can i fix this ?

Bad~Boy#17

Try deleting the gta_sa.set file located in My Documents / GTA San Andreas User Files

I face this issue too, albeit rarely. The solution is to press ESC and then resume game repeatedly until the mouse works again.

You can also try running the game in Windows 98 compatibility mode to see if it helps.

Sunrise Driver

I face this issue too, albeit rarely. The solution is to press ESC and then resume game repeatedly until the mouse works again.

You can also try running the game in Windows 98 compatibility mode to see if it helps.

Thanks, I'll try cause I have the same problem.

Try deleting the gta_sa.set file located in My Documents / GTA San Andreas User Files

I tryed but...nothing. confused.gif

Sunrise Driver

I face this issue too, albeit rarely. The solution is to press ESC and then resume game repeatedly until the mouse works again.[/QOUTE]

I made an attempt and - it works! But it's some unusual method to run GTASA. biggrin.gif

This method didn't work in my PC.

What do you think, reinstalling of the Windows - solution or not?

Edited by Street Mix

i reinstalled the windows but nothing changed , and the worst when i press ESC the game Turn to black screen and wont work again !! i didnt have this problem before

Sunrise Driver

I didn't have any problems in my old one core PC. But I think, I have to look for another version of GTASA.

SLAYERMAGGOT

simply plug the mouse off the computer and then plug in, i have this problem with my old my mouse

Now I have a Logitech RX250 and have no problems, all works fine biggrin.gif

simply plug the mouse off the computer and then plug in, i have this problem with my old my mouse

Now I have a Logitech RX250 and have no problems, all works fine biggrin.gif

plug it in the game or before open the game ?

Now I have a Logitech RX250 and have no problems, all works fine  biggrin.gif

plug it in the game or before open the game ?

Any way will do I guess.

Try reinstalling the game.

tryed reinstalling the game and reinstalled the windows

Sunrise Driver

I can offer certain solution of problem: change your configure from "Keyboard+Mouse" to "Joypad". But in this case you'll play on keyboard like on joypad with auto aim.