Three Leaf Clover

giftedunlimited

giftedunlimited

Just wanted to say what a f*ckin amazing mission, i've finished all of the missions now (main and side(not all text missions though,)) but none compare to the bank job, a combination of Heat and Point Break, was so much fun, i wish i could go back and play it again. Anyone else love this mission as much as me?

I havent completed the game yet, but still i think it will be hard for any other mission beating that one. It was so intense biggrin.gif i enjoyed it a lot

JonRenemy

yeah I was sceptical about this so called "best mission ever" thing

but I was entirely fulfilled smile.gif

it was great

giftedunlimited

For anyone who hasn't done it yet, you need to do more mission for packie the irish guy on the first island, then you get it from him

Best mission in any game Ever!, it was so tense i came so..... close to being killed so.... many times. But managed to survive biggrin.gif

dinnyhoon

Yeah, shooting cops in the Subway while the trains were going past was great biggrin.gif

Gabriel Constantin

I just attempted it, but died when my car exploded on the way back to Packie's Ma's place. Such an intense mission! It's a shame I have to redo it, but it's good in a way too. tounge2.gif

<center><b>New Account:</b> JackyFiend

</center>

MOSThatedMONKEY

I completely and totally and utterly agree. . .

I wish they had a replay mission section kind of like Saints Row has the movie theatre where you can replay any mission because that is definetally one that I would love to do again . . .

Road block of cops + RPG = OMG did you see that!?!?!?

I loved that mission, it was a lot better than the bank mission in Vice City

Really cool mission! biggrin.gif

But on my first run, when you're following the two guys into the tunnel with the traintracks I was walking backwards, shooting at the cops on the platform when a train comes and crushes me. I wasn't that pleased.. wow.gif

Carbine23

Extremely intense, awesome and exciting mission!

But i had to repeat it about 5 times, because i kept getting killed, I accidently didn't follow them down the alleyways, or Packie got killed colgate.gif

It was awesome though! Reminded me of the Bank Heist mission from Vice City but this was insane.

Gabriel Constantin

Just completed it on my second attempt. Reminds me of the Heist mission in Kane & Lynch: Dead Men alot though. Doesn't mean it wasn't good though! biggrin.gif

<center><b>New Account:</b> JackyFiend

</center>

Well seeing as the scene in both games is quite clearly a homage/ripp off of "HEAT" its probably not surprising.

giftedunlimited
Well seeing as the scene in both games is quite clearly a homage/ripp off of "HEAT" its probably not surprising.

the bit where the hostage says im in security blah, blah is a homage of point break, but the rest and most of it is from heat