Where to next? (Spoilers)

DDR Midian

DDR Midian

I wasn't gonna go for the 30 hour achievement, but it seems I'm already well on the way without even trying, so I figure I might as well.

I've just spoken to Playbox X about killing Dwayne and Niko said he'd think about it. I've done one mission for Francis, one for Ray and one for U.L.P.C. I've also just unlocked the Alderny safe house.

Anyone know where I go next to advance the story? Also, how long (in missions or hours) roughly till the end?

Thanks.

Edited by DDR Midian

e2thejdot

Eventually Dwayne will call you about killing Playboy X too.. and you'll have to go on that mission and decide who you want to kill. I'm guessing this dramatically changes the storyline (as I heard there are alternate endings) ... I killed Playboy, Dwayne gives you his penthouse. Don't know what happens if you kill Dwayne though.

I'm roughly 40 hours in.. 70 missions done. There's 90 missions in the game. You can check how many missions you've completed by pressing start and checking your stats.

DDR Midian

Awesome, thanks. Anyone know what happens if you kill Dwayne then? And how long till the end? I've played for 18 hours so far... will I make it by 30?

e2thejdot

I seriously doubt it. You haven't even started on the McReary family yet. They're a handful on their own.

DDR Midian
I seriously doubt it. You haven't even started on the McReary family yet. They're a handful on their own.

I've done a few of those... I did the bank job and helped uh... the druggy one kill the guys he doesn't like.

e2thejdot

I've done a few of those... I did the bank job and helped uh... the druggy one kill the guys he doesn't like.

Thats wild. You must've did missions in a different order than I did. I killed Playboy X probably 20 missions before I did the bank job.

DDR Midian

Thats wild. You must've did missions in a different order than I did. I killed Playboy X probably 20 missions before I did the bank job.

Cool. Must be a lot of variation in the order you can do stuff. Oh well I'll go for it and see what happens. Thanks for the help.

kill dwane and u get $25000

But you loose his gang friends. as bonus