Easy way to get "One Man Army"

BlOoDStReAm101

BlOoDStReAm101

Okay, this is for the Xbox 360 users who still didn't get the "One Man Army" achievement which is lasting a 6 star wanted level within 5 minutes. If you didn't unlock Algonquin yet, this shall be easy for you to get 6 stars. If you unlocked it, get 6 stars.

As soon as you have the six stars jump out of the bridge where Algonquin and Bohan meet. Then start swimming to the start of Algonquin's barrier, you will then see the stand of the bridge which keep the bridge from falling. Swim behind the stand of the bridge and be sure you are in the middle of the bridge stand. That way, cop boats can't fit in. Stay there for 5 minutes, and you should get an easy 40G. Good luck!

Here is the map to see:

user posted image

If you don't understand how (cause...I'm such a bad explainer, please post below. I'll try to re-explain or I'll post a video.)

An even easier way to get this is from the safehouse in Broker at the start of the game. Go to the nearest bridge, which is around a couple corners. Step one foot across the barrier and you'll get instant 6-star rating. After that, hop in the car and head straight back to the safehouse as fast as you can, run up the stairs and into your room but don't save. Stay there for 5 minutes and the achievement is yours cool.gif

Disease07

I got it by just flying a chopper over the 3rd island before I'd unlocked it, then just flew about for a little bit. You don't have to actually get away to get the achievement, so I then just let them kill me blush.gif

BlOoDStReAm101
An even easier way to get this is from the safehouse in Broker at the start of the game. Go to the nearest bridge, which is around a couple corners. Step one foot across the barrier and you'll get instant 6-star rating. After that, hop in the car and head straight back to the safehouse as fast as you can, run up the stairs and into your room but don't save. Stay there for 5 minutes and the achievement is yours cool.gif

Serious? Don't they come inside if they see you? I tried hiding in places like Burger Shot but they came in. So I tried my method and worked. Maybe you were lucky. tounge.gif

Serious? Don't they come inside if they see you? I tried hiding in places like Burger Shot but they came in. So I tried my method and worked. Maybe you were lucky. tounge.gif

They will come inside and gun you down if you stay on the stairway, but if you go all the way into your room, no one will come lol icon14.gif

If you get rid of the 6 star wanted level, do you get the 4 star escape achievement as well?

or just jack a bike and explore the second islands subway

The Killa

Question: where can I find a helicopter?

sattizahn

I just drove into the underground tunnel that was "blocked off" by warning signs. The second I got into Algonquin = 6 stars. I just drove around for 5 minutes biggrin.gif

The Killa

Nobody knows?

sattizahn

Nobody knows?

Brucie's got one you can use. Just call him up for a helicopter ride, and then remember the spot that his chopper is stored at

They have now fixed this and the police do enter your safehouse even you room and kill you I hid in the corner with a shotty and a hell of alot of UZI ammo!!