Getting Weapons off Jacob.

Spazifool

Spazifool

Its so annoying, I cant get my relationship up with him, I keep doing the packages for him but if I offer to go bowling, comedy club etc. He says he is busy, I can't seem to get a good relationship with him.. dontgetit.gif

Anyone know how?

Spazifool
Why not just buy guns from the gun stores?

Achievements.

Slick Willy

Oh. I would try ignoring him for a while until he calls you. Haha, play hard to get.

I think he likes darts. When I got it I just played a game of darts and then did all his missions.

Wh33lz0wN

He just called me instead. Didn't really do all that much. Today I got the ability to buy guns off him. At about 20% into the game

rollerball34

What gun store and where is it? dontgetit.gif

elpapigrande

Introduced in an early mission, not sure whose tho

NoLukLikeBadLuk

Yeah, well the solution to this problem is really simple. Listening. Or if you have your subtitles on (for the broken-english impaired), Reading.

Every time I call Jacob to go to a titty bar or something and he says he's busy, its usually cause he's asleep and tells you to call him back between 2 to 7. So I do some other stuff and when the time falls between 2 or 7'o clock I call and he's ready to go out.

Easy enough. Hope that helps.

Just thought I'd mention, every time Jacob talks, I can't help but laugh because I have no idea what he's saying. Haha, definitely my favorite character in the game so far.

Vercetti21

Introduced in an early mission, not sure whose tho

I believe it's your first mission for Faustin.

rebalrouser

Jacob likes darts and pool, He sleeps during the day so call him at like 12-4 in the morning. Hope this helps smile.gif

Karma Bum
He just called me instead. Didn't really do all that much. Today I got the ability to buy guns off him. At about 20% into the game

I had been trying to get him to offer me the guns too. I had him up to around 79%, but he still wouldn't sell me the guns. Then right around 20% completion, he offered it to me out of the blue, so I think it happens automatically at a point in the story mode

Buying guns from gun stores disables an achievement???

No, but you get an achievement for getting the Jacob gun feutere.

Buying guns from gun stores disables an achievement???

No, but you get an achievement for getting the Jacob gun feutere.

Oh, ok

Skyline586

im at 15 percent and i got to be friends with little jacob after the first time going to a strip club with him but i cant buy guns off him yet.

Skyline_Mad

I heard he likes to get drunk, so i did just that, and now i can call him for cheap weapons biggrin.gif.

He also likes darts, he asked to go and play darts once, and he also asked to watch a show, which was weird, but he liked it lol.

If you want a little help with other friends interests, read this IGN article: http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/869/869322p1.html

"You want a challenge? Take Little Jacob drinking and then take him home on a motorcycle. Or better yet, take a helicopter when you decide to toss a few down. Drunk flying is far more interesting than drunk driving. Just don't be shocked when you accidentally crash your chopper into the Algonquin Bridge and kill your date."

I now know that michelle likes Bowling, instead of pool lol.