Your first moments of boredom?

GTA hater

GTA hater

When did you have your first moment of boredom?

It comes with every GTA, the one moment where you die or otherwise fail or you feel like you've seen everything?

When did your boredom first hit?

In my case it was when I fell down the bridge into the water... it was boring.

btw - is there a dashboard view?

looking at ya name then reading sh*t u posted

i'ld have to say STFU and F*CK OFF

ive played it for 3 days st8t almost and havent got bored yet!!!

TheRabidBadger

Yeah it comes with every game... but think I'm a long way off although I got this game on the 29th I still haven't got into it, things have got in the way.

Girlfriend

Football (Soccer)

Hockey (GO PENS!)

Friday will be my first decent play through without any interuptions can'r wait!

freshlaundryX

It didn't.

I was helping Little Jacob and we tried to make our escape from the cops and I hit a guard-rail and went flying out of the car into a long beach area with no way back up for ages.

I though, "Oh no, this sucks!" but then I learned how to climb rocks with X and as Little Jacob and I scaled the cliff with the ocean in the background and the cop sirens in the distance, I felt like I was watching a movie.

It didn't.

I was helping Little Jacob and we tried to make our escape from the cops and I hit a guard-rail and went flying out of the car into a long beach area with no way back up for ages.

I though, "Oh no, this sucks!" but then I learned how to climb rocks with X and as Little Jacob and I scaled the cliff with the ocean in the background and the cop sirens in the distance, I felt like I was watching a movie.

I had a similar experience. Some ped called the cops on me. I had no ride to run in, so I was on foot. I thought to myself it sucked, because my star level was 2, and that's hard to get out of on foot! So, I took off through some back alleys, hopping fences. I jumped the guard rail to the highway and ran across traffic, weaving in and out. I was close to the edge of the wanted circle, but the other side of the highway was a direct drop to the water. I knew if I jumped over, I'd risk hitting jagged rocks below--but THEY WOULDN'T TAKE ME ALIVE!!!! So I jumped, landed safely (with some damage) in the water and swam outside of the wanted circle. I had escaped. What was started as annoying became the greatest foot chase I'd had in the game. The only downside was swimming to shore. But even that was okay because the water looks SOOOOO GOOD!

So, no boring times for me, yet.

looking at ya name then reading sh*t u posted

i'ld have to say STFU and F*CK OFF

ive played it for 3 days st8t almost and havent got bored yet!!!

Enough Said

Xysterial

NRG900 = death machine sad.gif

i had one once... killed Michelle and severally wounded me

NinjaJones

I played San Adreas for almost a year and a half before I got bored...then I decided to get to 100% which I almost did (96%) so to answer your question no i'm not bored with it. I don't have it myself yet but i've played at friends houses and never got bored. I doubt I will for a LONG time.

This thread did have potential, but it looks like it's only attracting certain types of responses.