I still havnt got GTA 4

Stumpy16

Grr Amazon are sooo fricking gay firstly they say that they were gonna dispacth it on monday and they havnt secondly no other shop has got the game its really gay. angry.gif

God i hope amazon send it soon cus they have p*ssed me off enough times already

Grr Amazon are sooo fricking gay firstly they say that they were gonna dispacth it on monday and they havnt secondly no other shop has got the game its really gay. angry.gif

That sucks man it is an awesome game. When you get it prepare not to sleep. I work the graveyard shift which is hard enough on my sleep but now i get home from work nad play i think ive got 3 hours of sleep since it came out and im working 40 hours a week lol..................my wife is kinda pissed at me to. Anyways when you get it prepare to eat, sleep, and breathe GTA IV

I have to wait till saturday now and amazon said they wud release it on the 13th so f**k them so il be going into town instead and iv already had a copy reserved for me.

I have to wait till saturday now and amazon said they wud release it on the 13th so f**k them so il be going into town instead and iv already had a copy reserved for me.

That's cool, Amazon should refund you without a problem over this f*ck up. cool.gif

all that pre order is crap......... all the stores will have hundreds of copys anyway.......

the day it was released, i just went down to target and bought it........

yer never using amazon again. All my m8s have got it jus not me and its annoying me cus they r all sayin its fcukin amazing and i havnt even played so its quite annoying to know that i am missing out. suicidal.gif

lil weasel

I preordered from Wal*Mart.com they were to deliver Site-to-store.

Well, they didn't I get an e-mail saying it will be sent in the post. Delivery on Tuesday. Now they say I might get it by Friday!!!

I see a stack of the games (30) in the display case in the store.

that sucks man, have you tried super markets? i few of my friends didnt pre-order and they bought it from tesco's on the day of release

well im goin into town bout 4 ish and ill be goin into tesco to get the special edition they mite or mite not. If they dont have it il be goin to blockbuster to see if they have any their.

You think you have it bad, i wont be able to play it until the summer... nervous.gif

Lol unlucky m8 well tbh i jus came bk from town and tesco havn't got any atm so they sed that wud reserve me a copy for saturday so im now happy. : colgate.gif

gamertvuk

MAN, are you missing out! This game is the muts nuts cool.gif

devils fear

tounge.gif its nuts here in holland, i went monday on the day of release, they sold out (65 copies) in the first half hour they opened.. and all the other stores sold out 2, now they reserved a copie for me tomorrow biggrin.gif i cant wait

i almost feel your pain, i have the game but my xbox is being repaired, the games sitting here on my desk taunting me

yer never using amazon again. All my m8s have got it jus not me and its annoying me cus they r all sayin its fcukin amazing and i havnt even played so its quite annoying to know that i am missing out. suicidal.gif

Hope you get it soon.

Smiley001
You think you have it bad, i wont be able to play it until the summer... nervous.gif

You think you have it bad, i won't be able to play it probably for the next few years... nervous.gif

wow i feel sorry for u not bein able to play it for that long, i pre ordered mine from 'play' got dispatched the 28th and was at home waiting for me when i got home from college on the 29th! colgate.gif

yer this is making me want to play it more lol but iv got college 2morro and work on saturday which wud take my attention of it until i get it

ChristopherJeezy

OMG! you think any of this is bad?! Im still looking for a job(im only 17) an my mom aint just gonna up an buy me an xbox 360 an the game, so I have to work for atleast 1 pay check an have her front me about 150$.... so I wont have the game for 3 to 4 more weeks. cryani.gif

Smiley001
OMG! you think any of this is bad?! Im still looking for a job(im only 17) an my mom aint just gonna up an buy me an xbox 360 an the game, so I have to work for atleast 1 pay check an have her front me about 150$.... so I wont have the game for 3 to 4 more weeks. cryani.gif

Dude almost EXACTLY the same story with me. Except I already found a job and I'll start working this summer. The only real difficulty for me right now is to decide whether to buy a PSP or a PS3.

ChristopherJeezy

LMAO!!!!!!!! PSP?!?!?!?! GTA4 isn't on psp.... an PSP really isnt that great anyways... i'd get an xbox 360 because its cheaper an just as good... lol its funny cause im only buying it to play GTA4...