Full list of controls anywhere?

gingerbill

gingerbill

Obviously i got the manual with the main controls and it pops up with lots more while playing , but i have forgotten most of them or missed them during fighting .

Is there a list anywhere of all the controls , particulary the combat one's . I noticed there were keys for dodging and doing diffrent punches but its hard to try them out in the heat of battle .

leavingthecosmos

In the manual, on the map you get in the box, in the ingame menu.

gingerbill
In the manual, on the map you get in the box, in the ingame menu.

there are alot more controls than the one's listed in the manual and on the map .

Those are the ones i want as i couldnt remember them all when they pop up on the screen.

what do u mean, my manual is correct, with all the moves n controls in it confused.gif

gingerbill

what do u mean, my manual is correct, with all the moves n controls in it confused.gif

actually your right , there are alot more things in the manual/map than i relaised , i didnt notice it mention's counter punching and dodging in the manual.

Don't think it mentions how to stun punch , sure there are a few more move's that come up on screen that aint in manual , maybe im just dreaming them up smile.gif.

edit- disarming is another i cant find in the manual , and cant remember how to do.

Edited by gingerbill

UndergroundKing

actually your right , there are alot more things in the manual/map than i relaised , i didnt notice it mention's counter punching and dodging in the manual.

Don't think it mentions how to stun punch , sure there are a few more move's that come up on screen that aint in manual , maybe im just dreaming them up smile.gif.

edit- disarming is another i cant find in the manual , and cant remember how to do.

Whenever a quote pops up telling you how to do something and you miss it just press start and go to brief. It shows everything that was told to you.