Police business

clint82

Has anyone seen the cops arresting people or chasing other cars in the game when it doesdnt involve Niko?

cheers

robinsonhtid
Has anyone seen the cops arresting people or chasing other cars in the game when it doesdnt involve Niko?

cheers

yep, loads of time.

StanMarsh

About an hour ago I was walking(Yes, walking) down a street in Algonquin when three police cruisers whizzed by, the officers unloaded. I had heard a gunshot a bit ago and had seen a car racing past but hadn't really cared, so I followed the cops on foot. They got into the shootout with two of the guys from a red Comet and a passerby who was armed. I just watched for a bit- one officer died, all three criminals/nuts were killed. I then finished the cops off and had some fun for a bit before being killed.

Lol yeah that is absolutely awsome. If you also notice, the put the people who surrender in the back of the cop cars just like in real life. I absolutely love this feature.

BTW, I just got a couple of questions. First, what is the difference (in terms of roles, in real life) between cop patrol cars and cruisers? I live in Queens, NYC, and I noticed both the new Chevy Impala (Police Patrol in GTA4) and the Crown Victorias (Police Cruiser in GTA 4) driving around the streets just like in GTA4.

Secondly, after getting a four-star wanted level while messing around, police Patriots came after me, as well as cop cars and a helicopter. I got out (still not knowing how to use the gun properly), and tried to jack the Patriot. Two normal cops came out with pistols, but when I got into the Patriot, it said 'NOOSE Patriot'! Who are the NOOSE, are they just a branch of normal police, and if not why are those cars driven by normal cops. Is that a glitch in my game, or anyone else noticed that. I don't think this deserves a brand new thread, so I posted here. Appologise if it's off-topic.

6g8AhC3.jpg

Tim_Snail

NOOSE is Liberty city's SWAT, i have it on my game too. Not too sure about the cops inside them as i've always been speeding down the road the opposite way piling lead into them.

As for the difference between vehicles i'd like to know aswell as i've stolen both and noticed no real difference.

NOOSE is Liberty city's SWAT,  i have it on my game too.

As for the difference between vehicles i'd like to know aswell as i've stolen both and noticed no real difference.

Lol thanks, I heard that everywhere too, but I was just surprised to see normal cops in the NOOSE Patriots.

BTW, I'm thinking of making a thread of the Wanted Level system - after I find out what comes after you at each wanted level. I don't think it is at all like the other GTA's as I got a six-star wanted level after flying past the bridge road-block, but no army came after me, just armoured Gruppe-Sechs style police trucks with SWAT-like guys in them that killed me straightaway before I managed to find out who they were/what guns they had.

Edited by D- Ice

6g8AhC3.jpg

I just edited my post-not too sure about normal cops?

Lol I editted mine too. wink.gif

6g8AhC3.jpg