Just Noticing!

Slamman

Well, typically Rockstar plays it low key with their real names of anything in the game, but of course NYC is well known.

We hear Michelle tell Niko she moved to LC from the "Midwest", well not only do "WE" get that bit of recognition in the game but during an ad for WTF on Liberty City Hard Core's channel, but also the mentioning of Minneapolis as the location of a character in that skit. I've lived in Minnesota all my life, and it's known as the Land of 10,000 lakes. The state bird is the Loon {AKA Mosquito}, and me and GTAF member Votenig both live here still, so that's pretty cool to be immortilized in GTA now! cool.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by Slamman

SaintJimmy
Well, typically Rockstar plays it low key with their real names of anything in the game, but of course NYC is well known.

We hear Michelle tell Niko she moved to LC from the "Midwest", well not only do "WE" get that bit of recognition in the game but during an ad for WTF on Liberty City Hard Core's channel, but also the mentioning of Minneapolis as the location of a character in that skit. I've lived in Minnesota all my life, and it's known as the Land of 10,000 lakes. The state bird is the Loon {AKA Mosquito}, and me and GTAF member Votenig both live here still, so that's pretty cool to be immortilized in GTA now! cool.gifbiggrin.gif

very nice wink.gif

GTA mentions australia.

and how america kicked our asses in some odd war, lol.

Hard to miss those Australian war jokes, it was a bit of a running gag.

If you're a New Yorker or perhaps Russian, you enjoy this game with that in mind as well.

I actually had heard LCHC earlier but somehow missed that ad. Been listening more intently to the radio lately smile.gif

SaintJimmy
Hard to miss those Australian war jokes, it was a bit of a running gag.

If you're a New Yorker or perhaps Russian, you enjoy this game with that in mind as well.

I actually had heard LCHC earlier but somehow missed that ad. Been listening more intently to the radio lately smile.gif

i respect that you still keep activity on the forums.

if I had IV already, i'd be long gone tounge.gif