Dumbest Police

arodtwlv

once i stole a police car and i left it outside in front of a wall that looks like a road and a cop comes and takes it and keeps ramming into it. it was the funniest stuff in the world. (then i shoved him out and got arrested)

I stole a cop's car, and tried to run him over, but when he was on top of my car, be grabbed onto the flashing lights part and wouldn't let go until I crasheh going like 60

everytime i blow by a cop and take out a lightpole or hit another car and they don't do anything....

lbcitezen

it was pretty funny, i saw a fat cop walking with a cup of coffee across the street when he gets him by a police car, the funniest is when his cup and hat when flying lol

My XBOX360 broke

Well I was being chased and they blocked the road.

I didn't have any weapons so I gave myself up, then all of a sudden this cop car starts ramming in this other cop cars that blocked the road.

everytime i blow by a cop and take out a lightpole or hit another car and they don't do anything....

No duh, is this your first GTA or something? They don't give a damn about speeding or anything with cars as long as you don't hit the cop car.

For me it would be when I was standing in the middle of a road and a cop car hit me and I went flying 20 feet into a wall.

after killing more than 50 they just kept casually walking in with their guns saying "freeze!" lol

I stole a little tug thing in Francis Airport and was driving around the tarmac when three cop cars stop to arrest me, the cops get out and pull their guns on me, just then another set of three cars comes speeding in from the other direction and they hit and kill like 4 of the 6 original cops...man this game is freaking sweet.

AussieDude

The cops had me On my knees and my hands behind my back. Only then another cop car slammed into me and I died

gamertvuk

Funniest thing the cops did to me was chase me down the road i scale a wall and jumped into the sea and they followed me and drowned biggrin.gif