Finally got it!

Erados

Currently installing. I bought a PS3 for the whole purpose. It's about 1/4th done installing on my new 40GB PS3. I'm playing it on a 13" TV for the moment, until we move the one from downstairs up to my room. But damn if that GTA4 install screen doesn't look nice.

Someone, talk to me! 1/3 done.

You lucky SOB!

I know. tounge.gif

I just hope it works. All these rumors about mass problems (although most are 360) have me very friggin' worried. But I'm sure that a brand new PS3, never used except for the last 10 minutes... can handle it. It's this tiny TV that's bothering me right now. Grr. The big one downstairs is too big to move easily.

if there was any inspiration to buy the ps3 GTAIV is just the job. i own a 360 but will eventually be getting a ps3 sooner or later. Congrats mate enjoy

f*ck you make thr most pointless threads ever man.

Not really. People respond positively. Just you.

Anyway, it's done installing. I'll be... away.

You lucky SOB!

I know. tounge.gif

I just hope it works. All these rumors about mass problems (although most are 360) have me very friggin' worried. But I'm sure that a brand new PS3, never used except for the last 10 minutes... can handle it. It's this tiny TV that's bothering me right now. Grr. The big one downstairs is too big to move easily.

Most are PS3 from what I've read!!!(and no I'm not a fanboy)

PwnedByDave
You lucky SOB!

I know. tounge.gif

Most are PS3 from what I've read!!!(and no I'm not a fanboy)

Im not a fanboy either (I own both)

I've heard that its a lot of 360's, but only the 60G PS3's (the ones they only had during the first couple shipments).

I hope Im wrong though...... But then again, if any game deserves to break my system, it's GTA4

xXGTAPHREAKXx

Yes really, you f*cking idiot.

I am so sick of people saying "omg guys, I can has a copiez! I am going to play it now, kthxbaiz!"

We don't f*cking care.

Forums are here for discussions, you know, you introduce a topic, and leave it open for people to talk about?

Yes really, you f*cking idiot.

I am so sick of people saying "omg guys, I can has a copiez! I am going to play it now, kthxbaiz!"

We don't f*cking care.

Forums are here for discussions, you know, you introduce a topic, and leave it open for people to talk about?

nice speech. a bit pointless though considering he is probably off playing the game biggrin.gif