OWNED rapper Lil Kim Has her bentley repoed lol

treason

lol. Like we care.

Try sticking to the GTA 4 forums. You'll fit right in. wink.gif

Edited by Unlimited

lurchseesu420

$250-300K. Yeah right. Try 150-215. A Continental GT is nothing but a fancied up VW Phaeton. When it came out it was the cheapest Bentley in years.

New account

Claude GTA3

Who's Lil' Kim?

Damn it, how the hell can every goddamn gangbanger become a rapper! I want dollahz too!

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

lurchseesu420
I dont see how this is good. Dont be a douche mad.gif

You'd have to understand masturbation before you can understand the joy of seeing a celebrity have their possessions taken away.

New account

Claude GTA3
I dont see how this is good. Dont be a douche mad.gif

You'd have to understand masturbation before you can understand the joy of seeing a celebrity have their possessions taken away.

You f*cking got owned, nutboy!

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

But was her car repoed because she was a fool when it came to responsibility and spending? Or is it simply the result of the troublesome economy?

If its the former, then lawl. If its the latter, then we should all be concerned. If the rich and famous can run into these problems, then we most certainly can, too.

Adam Jensen

Who's Lil' Kim?

Damn it, how the hell can every goddamn gangbanger become a rapper! I want dollahz too!

SHE is not a gangbanger. SHE is a classic example of a HO (whore). Everything she touches turns into disaster. She destroyed one of the most famous and best songs ever: "In the air tonight", just because she saw on the TV how other rappers use that song often. You dont wanna hear her version trust me. Instead try out the N.W.A - in the house tonight, 2pac - starin through my rear view or DMX - I can feel it coming

I hope they take more stuff from her

Just kill the lot of the mainstream rappers.

90FHTZo.png

Who's Lil' Kim?

SHE is not a gangbanger. SHE is a classic example of a HO (whore). Everything she touches turns into disaster. She destroyed one of the most famous and best songs ever: "In the air tonight", just because she saw on the TV how other rappers use that song often. You dont wanna hear her version trust me. Instead try out the N.W.A - in the house tonight, 2pac - starin through my rear view or DMX - I can feel it coming

I hope they take more stuff from her

Rappers have been ruining good songs ever since Run DMC f*cked up Walk This Way.

Christ, the other day, I heard a rap version of Supertramp. dozingoff.gif