What I really hate about GTA4 is...

barnett

that I cant sit in my fatboy beanbag and play it until my eyes bleed! I got it on midnight of release but due to last week of uni and housemates watching the tv all the time, I have only played it for a few hours on and off... I am pretty stoned and the artwork on the case keep catching my eye... TORTURE!!!

we do have a BB gun which is always fun when we play pro evo 8... if the person scores they get shot by the 3rd housemate in the foot... stupid but it does make you play a whole let better

crobert0247
we do have a BB gun which is always fun when we play pro evo 8... if the person scores they get shot by the 3rd housemate in the foot... stupid but it does make you play a whole let better

Place some Pro Evo 2008 bets. Make it to where if you win you can play GTA IV all night. tounge.gif

Wow, I'm never coming over biggrin.gif

Place some Pro Evo 2008 bets. Make it to where if you win you can play GTA IV all night. tounge.gif

im sh*t at pro evo... I could tell them when they are really stoned that there is an ice cream van up the road and then lock them out when they foolishly go and look

what i meant to say was the person who conceeded gets shot with the BB gun... wouldbe completely pointless the other way round

beardedbastard

Simple solution:

Go to kitchen, get some drano and an egg, mix them in a jar, get a steak knife, then dump some on each of you roomates and tell them if they try to hurt you you'll stab them. If they try to hurt you, stab them.

Also you may need a gasmask or something cause that sh*t stinks!

shouldnt this be called "What i really hate about my life is..." its not GTA's fault you cant play much tounge.gif