How to get 6 star after you?

Opera

I think it's impossible to do without cheats. I want the achievement that you should survive rive minutes with 6 stars efter you. How to do, when I had all the islands?

Just try and go to the next island by bridge, and shoot the cops blocking the way.

If you do use the +1* cheat I think the best place to hide would be next to the Statue of Happiness' Heart cos no cops will get in and you'll survive for ages. If you use that cheat does it disable the one man army achievement?

If you follow the train tracks, The end up going to the island directly west of he first island. get on the tracks and follow them, once you are half way to the next island you will get 6 stars. You are also safe from helicopters and police officers. you can hang out here till you get the achievment.

I would suggest taking a car with you as it gives you better odds of getting to a pay n spray or back to the safe house.

I think it's impossible to do without cheats. I want the achievement that you should survive rive minutes with 6 stars efter you. How to do, when I had all the islands?

Yeah, dude, you just have to try and cross the bridge. Surviving for 5 minutes is another story.

I just got 4 stars, then mowed down a ton of peds and killed a load of cops, got 6 stars pretty soon, did NOT last long.

Yeah, dude, you just have to try and cross the bridge. Surviving for 5 minutes is another story.

Use a boat... drive around the island for 5 minutes. Ta-daa.

i did the bridge thing, then i ran to happiness island, very little cops there

just make sure you have enough ammo

there are boats dotted around the island for your getaway

I found a way to do the achievement and you can stand there in a unlimited time without getting caught.

how to: If you havent unlocked the 2. big city place you can drive in between the bridge leading to one of those citys. I think its in the middle of the island place you start. When you drive thought the place there(no rides or people at all) you get 6 stars. Then you get to a tunnel on the other side. dont go in there, but jump over to the walkway on one of your sides(its like a metal walkway under the official bridge) Then you run under there and you get to a subway for trains. There you can stand for as long as you want without beeing caught. Im sorry if its explained bad but im half drunk right now.

Edited by Fujji123