Buses and Bus Routes

Eva_3rd_Child

Eva_3rd_Child

I remember a long time ago reading that when you walk up to a bus stop, a schedule would pop up on the screen showing the times of the buses. I've gone up to a bus stop and nothing at all has shown up, and I haven't seen any buses traveling around at all. I saw 2 buses sitting somewhere, but none on any transit routes.

Is it shut down because of the terror alert? (But this wouldn't make sense, cause the subway should stop too) Or was this feature taken out of the game?

I remember a long time ago reading that when you walk up to a bus stop, a schedule would pop up on the screen showing the times of the buses. I've gone up to a bus stop and nothing at all has shown up, and I haven't seen any buses traveling around at all. I saw 2 buses sitting somewhere, but none on any transit routes.

Is it shut down because of the terror alert? (But this wouldn't make sense, cause the subway should stop too) Or was this feature taken out of the game?

There are buses, saw one on the motorway, haven't seen a bus stop though.

the only bus stop I've ever seen is at Star Junction.

Bus stops are everywhere, but I haven't tried to use one. I actually forgot about that. You could try pressing L1 (PS3). That's how you interact with everything else.

I'm not sure I saw one prior but I just jacked one I thought was occupied, it seemed to be sitting at a busstop.

Regardless of them being a transport for peds, you can CERTAINLY use one and obtain one.