EXPLODING CARS!

its all sauce

its all sauce

Hey everyone, I'm a long time GTA player and I'm new to this forum. Has anyone found an easy way to blow up cars? It seems that the cars are nearly bullet proof, and they flip over really easily. I used to like to ram the cop cars until they exploded while being chased in order to create a good getaway. It also seems that its near impossible to escape the myriad of cops (that are super human) at a 3 star wanted level. Any suggestions or tips???

well I managed to escape 4* cops pretty easily and got 50 gp for it biggrin.gif and I think that the damage system is great. But I agree when you say they flip too easily >:(

tarquin biscuitbarrel

cars flip easily, but they're still bottom-heavy so usually come to a stop up-right.

the exploding cars are great. much more realistic than previous games, even though on rare occasions a car can burst into flames for no apparent reason... it adds to the wacky fun.

anyone run through fire yet? pretty funny watching nico roll around on the ground.

i had flames coming out of the car from the back wheels, that was pretty funny. Had it been a mscle car it would have been like having a flaming dual exhaust biggrin.gif

cars dont filp too easy you just dont know how to drive them what i do is smash them up untill you cant start them and unload bullets on the engine

its all sauce

I guess just smashing them up then shooting them is the way to go. Also, i tried to blow up an armored car (gruppe 6 on the side). I dumped about 4 full pump shot gun reloads into it and by that time, someone called the cops so I had limited time to grab all of the money that was everywhere. I just thought id share, the armored car was good for about $2k before i got smoked by the po-lice.

The car I was driving had set on fire, but I continued driving,

I thought I'd use my horn randomly, and as soon as I did,

KABOOM! it was well funny biggrin.gif

its all sauce

I just realized that it doesnt say 'BUSTED' or 'WASTED" anymore. That was classic.