The rollcoaster

Tuesday_April_29th_2008

Tuesday_April_29th_2008

Any chance of gettting on a carriage to go round on? Or interact with it in anyway?

Any chance of gettting on a carriage to go round on? Or interact with it in anyway?

Don't think so.Pity as it could have been fun.

Looks pretty rundown so I cant see it being of any use later in the game.

No, it's not even completely modeled right. Some of the parts are disconnected and misplaced.

Rockstar apparently realized it wasn't going to be rideable early enough for the printed guide in the box to say it's not rideable.

You can ride carnival rides in Bully but the graphics are more like San Andreas.

Eva_3rd_Child

But will we be able to go on at least some of the rides? I remember seeing in one of the mini trailers, I think the gun shop one, one of the rides spinning in the background. And wasn't there info saying we'd be able to do things at the amusement park to pass time?

But will we be able to go on at least some of the rides? I remember seeing in one of the mini trailers, I think the gun shop one, one of the rides spinning in the background. And wasn't there info saying we'd be able to do things at the amusement park to pass time?

I rememer seeing that to, that there would be lots o things to do in th theme park but i thik that was all false information... at the beginning of thegamer where you take your first girlfriend on a date she actually tells you it is losed this time of year as they are trying to make it into a hollywood themedpark or sumin along thse lines, as GTA says a the same time of year the wholegame it would seem it ill never be open.... (DLC for 360 maye?)

another exampple of a wasted oppurtunity for rockstar.....

gets me as mad as the unplayable miini-golf course.....that would have been a better mini game than darts.....

darts is RETARDEDLY easy and a waste of time.

I rememer seeing that to, that there would be lots o things to do in th theme park but i thik that was all false information... at the beginning of thegamer where you take your first girlfriend on a date she actually tells you it is losed this time of year as they are trying to make it into a hollywood themedpark or sumin along thse lines, as GTA says a the same time of year the wholegame it would seem it ill never be open.... (DLC for 360 maye?)

You never know!We might be able to use it in the Autumn!!! biggrin.gif (although that won't happen before I get flamed)

no you can't ride it. would it be fun? NO. ever played bully or any of those build-your-own-rollercoaster games? watching a video of niko riding a rollercoaster for 3-5 minutes? no thanks.

DimitriIsGay

When I took Michelle to bowling, she told me that the funfair had been bought and is being turned into a 'Las Venturas' style theme park... you never, no... maybe DLC? Or a twist in the tale?

darts is RETARDEDLY easy and a waste of time.

I agree. I took me my first 3 goes ever to get 180 and the achievement. Pool is difficult and I've seen that minigolf course whilst flying in a heli online but it was empty?!?!?

Eva_3rd_Child

I'm hoping it gets opened up later in the game...but I have a feeling it won't. Only somebody who's gone through the game can confirm anything.

I'm hoping it gets opened up later in the game...but I have a feeling it won't. Only somebody who's gone through the game can confirm anything.

Well I hope they DON'T cofirm it,thats half the fun finding out!!

Damn, I wanna press Y to get in roller-coaster carriage and be able to press it again at any time to jump out!