Any New Clothing Shops?

Marctroyer

Anyone know where there are other clothing stores around other than the Russian clothes????

Son of Vercetti

I've looked everywhere. I think you need to ge the second Island to find other clothes shops

hybridsteveo

Seriously! I feel embarrased taken Michelle on a date in the lame walmart type clothes that one shop sells.

Mister Pink
second island has a few new srores

Good stuff icon14.gif

Algonquin has 3 clothes shop. Perseus located at the exchange. Another Perseus located near middle park (same clothes) and a shop called Modo. I really like Niko's jacket he arrived in though. I always wear it. As far as i know Alderney doesn't have any clothes shops. Also when you visit the statue of happiness there is a marker where you can change into a happiness island soulviner jumper.

Edited by Darrel

Do you have to be introduced to these new stores? Or can I go explore and find them on my own?

The ones in Algonquin appeared for me with no introduction.

Some people are upset at the lack of stores. Thing is, in this game, everything Niko wears and how he looks would seem to fit in with his personality. In SA, CJ could look goofy as sh*t and it was hard to care about the character because of it.