. . . The Black Spot . . .

SantiagoDomingo

SantiagoDomingo

What happened to the black dot, you know, the indicator marking that you have posted in a thread? Where did it go. Why is it no longer present? That really helped me out.

A few extra features have been turned off to help the board handle the large number of users recently.

SantiagoDomingo
A few extra features have been turned off to help the board handle the large number of users recently.

. . . why did they choose to get rid of The Black Spot . . . in my opinion that is a key feature, I can't remember where I post. I shouldn't even be bothered to try and remember. Down with thinking! Up with The Black Spot! We must revolt against this. I want things to think for me!

SantiagoDomingo

Now is the time! Rise up and revolt! Behold the awesome power of The Black Spot! Join The Way of The Black Spot and you shall be saved from the wrath and the fury that is approaching.

All that oppose The Way of The Black Spot will be struck down with a fury unmatched by any biblical plagues.

Edited by SantiagoDomingo

FriTheAntiHero
Now is the time! Rise up and revolt! Behold the awesome power of The Black Spot! Join The Way of The Black Spot and you shall be saved from the wrath and the fury that is approaching.

All that oppose The Way of The Black Spot will be struck down with a fury unmatched by any biblical plagues.

And is this the reason why the forums were down about an hour ago? confused.gif

SantiagoDomingo

But of course, The Way of The Black Spot has powers and influence that far surpass any organized government.

No, stop being dicks. That was removed because it was hard for the server to cope with keeping track of everyone's posts. It will be reinstalled when the forums calm down.

Now there is already a topic on this which was, funnily enough, posted in the right section.

Here it is.

Now stop all the Black spot stuff. There I said it without a spoiler tag. OMG!!! wow.gif

SantiagoDomingo

That is it? That is all you could come up with? The Way of The Black Spot has more tenacity than that. Bring on the siege towers.