Niko's MP3 player?

noblegta

I'm sure i read somewhere that theres a way of being able to listen to the radio while on foot, via possibly a mobile phone or something?!

Anyone found this out yet? Would be really good to still listen to the radio while walking etc.

I'm sure i read somewhere that theres a way of being able to listen to the radio while on foot, via possibly a mobile phone or something?!

Anyone found this out yet? Would be really good to still listen to the radio while walking etc.

I read that too, and later i learned that they didn't put this in the last version of the game. They said it was because lake of time.

Fuzzknuckles

The Lake of Time.

Come for a holiday, stay forever.

Yeah, it was removed, because someone dropped Niko's mp3 player in the Lake of Time.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

so, was this seriously ditched?

cause thats something that rockstar should seriously consider putting in the game.

Maybe as downloadable content?

The hell?

I thought it was because I hadn't received an uber phone yet.

DAMN THE LAKE OF TIME!!!

It sucked up my TARDIS shaped mp3 player!!! (luckily, its indestructible and I can salvage it if I want, but I have a LACK of time to search through the whole lake)

user posted image

(I know its the time vortex, but it's kinda like a whirlpool in a lake!!!)

On the (ingame) internet you can buy MP3s when you get a better phone. Maybe you can listen to those on foot?

I am sick of developers running out of time (or saying they have) I mean jeezus they had 6+ months where the game just sat on the shelf (because of the PS3 development supposedly been longer)

Bloody hell R* if you make all the new features of the expansion what you where going to put into the final game in the first place i will be so pissed i will knock out a satellite in space with my stream of yellow justice !