Law Chick in Love-meet.net

Lotek

I tought she was pretty hot but why i cant date him? Her sexuality was hetero is she lesbian or what? I wanna bang her because she is the hottest girl on love-meet rolleyes.gif

Hetero means other. Homo means same. So she likes guys.
that's not very nice RL3AO ( unless you really get the two confused mercie_blink.gif ) a Homosexual is someone commonly called "gay" a Heterosexual is someone referred to as "straight" and Lotek apparently you apparently have to pass a certain mission or something in order to be able to date peopel freely on love meet ( btw i don't know how to add the black out spoiler thing otherwise i would have gone into more detail)

Herman Gatevold
I tought she was pretty hot but why i cant date him? Her sexuality was hetero is she lesbian or what? I wanna bang her because she is the hottest girl on love-meet rolleyes.gif

Perhaps she is a ladyboy. You seem confused ("she was pretty hot, but can't date HIM"). Wtf?

Thanks Warlord and as gronf and raptomex posted go get yourselve a real girlfriend instead smile.gif

WreckTheLaw
Hetero means other. Homo means same. So she likes guys.
that's not very nice RL3AO ( unless you really get the two confused mercie_blink.gif ) a Homosexual is someone commonly called "gay" a Heterosexual is someone referred to as "straight" and Lotek apparently you apparently have to pass a certain mission or something in order to be able to date peopel freely on love meet ( btw i don't know how to add the black out spoiler thing otherwise i would have gone into more detail)

Hetero DOES mean "other" and Homo DOES mean "same." That's the thing: heterosexuality means that you like the "other" sex, homosexuality means that you prefer the "same" gender.

dk slaughter

you can date law chick i have it, just takes some time for her 2 respond always check ur emails lol